[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain this roller-coaster ride that has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-15-20-11-31.png (154KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-15-20-11-31.png
154KB, 1080x1920px
Can someone please explain this roller-coaster ride that has been the past 24 hours to me?

Not one of these has been in the green at any point today.
>>
>>2455638
Well being that their all tied to bitcoins value and it itself is in a dip, they all follow. I don't know whats up with Eth though
>>
>>2455638
Must be the Senate crypto bill.

If the stock market tanks, though, you'll see more legit money coming into crypto for gains. And it looks like another rough day.
>>
>>2455638
It's the same effect as why the whole market is bullish for certain periods. People lose / gain trust in crypto as a whole. At the end of the day all the shitcoins, ICOs, alts, LTC, ETH and BTC sit in the same boat riding the same waves.

There is a reason for the rollercoaster BTC meme; just chill and don't look at the charts for a couple of days if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Or zoom out a bit and look at the overal development over the last months and years
>>
Old money is cashing out with no new money coming in

Ponzi 101
>>
>>2455971
Hurr much Ponzi.

In that way every currency ever is a Ponzi.
>>
>>2455971
You seem like you figured it out, big boy. I guess you must be making millions with all your wise decisions and your market knowledge. I despise you. coming here breaking off peoples life work, trying to be all witty. If you're so smart, show me, show me your mad gains. Show me how much you've made in the last 3 months. You didn't even make 50$, I guarentee you. While typing this out, i've earned over 2000 BitBeans. You idiots, will never learn. There are guys here who are building houses with their gains. Who are overcomming autism. You'll never understand, and you just feel better by typing out shit like "ponzi 101". So you could feel better about your complete failure in life. Fuck off.
>>
>>2456073
lol
>>
File: 1495689108076.jpg (12KB, 245x318px) Image search: [Google]
1495689108076.jpg
12KB, 245x318px
People have been shilling AMMO for two days straight, but I guess none of you guys wanted 10x gains in two days. What a shame.
>>
File: 1497031133996.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1497031133996.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>2456073
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.