[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC Lending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is Bitcoin lending a good investment for a low risk low reward strategy? I would be happy if i could make even 50-100 dollars a month with it to fuel my neet lifestyle, i'm not looking to buy any lambos.
>>
>>2455508
Depends on how many BTC you're willing to hold on lending-supporting exchanges. Polo comes to mind. You'd also need an ok amount of BTC to earn off them too. Last I did some calculations, at lower variable rates you need about 25 BTC constantly loaned out to generate about 1 BTC in a month. You should be able to live a comfy NEET life for just 1 BTC loaned out over a month. What you need to take into account is how often your assets are actually actively loaned out. The interest rates need to be competitive or nobody will loan from you.
>>
>>2455508
no.

the LOWEST loan is automatically taken out, 0.155% atm. for bitcoin-usdt
>>
>>2455535
Wouldn't that add up eventually in time?
Or would any loss become too much of a setback with that measly rate.
>>
>>2455554
I think it's not very likely that you lose BTC while lending. Never happened to me and did this for quite a time now.
My tip is to always aim for a high rate and accept longer waiting times. Also set max time to 60 days.

For example I have currenty a loan offer placed at 0.495%.
>>
>>2455618
Thank you anon, any reccomendation on where to buy and lend my cripto?
>>
>>2455618
i have 3 active offers of my total 0.149 btc at 0.1157%, 0.1500%, %0.1000 make around 25cents everyday

kill me
>>
>>2455508
Have 3 btc lend out on polo.
Even at a low rate of 0.05% a day (which is pretty common in bad times) you will make 0.0015 btc every day, which is 0.045 btc each month or $100+.

I did it for 3 months, but then realised this is shit because by buying, holding and eventually selling you can make those 3 btc into at least 4 in a month, which is 20x more than lending.
Ok, you won't lose money by lending, of you prefer security.
>>
>>2455842
You don't need to go for 0.49%, 0.15% is probably ok, too, because it might take days for my 0.49 order to be taken.
You always want to click through the order book , skip the small loans and place your loan directly under a big "sell wall" of the size of 3 digits or something like that.

For example, now the lowest loan rate is at 0.1495% but you can easily aim for 0.1893%
>>
>>2455787
I don't know of any other lending platform (that I trust) than polo. P2P lending looks very risky.
>>
the problem is that lending rates are usually best while alts are in a crazy bull market, so you don't usually make more just throwing down on some random shitcoin.

the rates are generally very good through, especially compared to what a bank will give you. another thing to worry about is that your funds are locked up for the loan period so you're forced to hold during a crash or a goxing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.