[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE BULL IS DEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1462200434484.png (154KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1462200434484.png
154KB, 500x280px
What the hell will we do, now that the bull market has ended?
>>
KEEP SELLING SELL SELL SELL SELL EVERYTHING
>>
>>2455492
S E L L
E
L
L
>>
>>2455492
You start buying good projects and not pnd scams
>>
>>2455541
But that defeats the whole purpose of a highly volatile market that can make you a millionaire in a matter of weeks. If I wanted stability then I'd go for stocks and assets.
>>
>>2455492
Sell

Cant believe this is a real qeuestion
>>
>>2455546
Sure, but the 10000% gains are still there. You just have to wait longer and do more research
>>
Hold in to what you got at the minimum and check back in a couple months. Or else buy more
>>
>>2455551

But with research I have to acquire skills and understand what to read, what is bullshit and what not! I wanna get rich faaaaast, not waiting weeks!!! WHY AM I HERE I WANT TO GO BACK TO /pol/ TO TELL THEM HOW RETARDED YOU ARE TRUNP FTW YOU DUN KEKED CUKCUKCUKCUKCCUKCC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2455546
good, then go buying stocks and assets you cancerous dipshit
>>
SELL

THE MARKET IS DEAD
>>
>>2455659
> tfw i'm glad that the bullish market is fading because now the normies like you will leave and\or go bankrupt

ahh, i seriously hope you're losing all your shekels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.