[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day trading, the reality...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Trading-Signals.jpg (701KB, 2565x1635px) Image search: [Google]
Trading-Signals.jpg
701KB, 2565x1635px
Hello guys,

I'm trying to find a way to make 100$ per day trading, do any of you guys achieve this? Would you share some advice for someone who is starting out?

There is lots of info on the net, especially youtube but they look like garbage videos made to get views and not actually give any information out.

The net is swamped with garbage CFD companies and youtube phoneys.

Please help.!
>>
I know a few tips ... pm me
>>
File: laugh.jpg (4KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
4KB, 125x95px
>>2455384
>>
>>2455381
the way i understand is you got to have enough money to play with. like 900.
then you find an active trading coin thats going at all times.
then find an entry point, put all in and sell when its you think its a good time. make sure your gain covers trading fees. youll probably make 2-20 dollars in the few hours or minutes.
tldr: find active trading grounds and hunt whales. every cent counts. grind grind grind. know when to quit.
>>
I do, but I'm not stupid enough to let you someone dilute my profit.
>>
>>2455407
Thank you, what trading platform is best to use?
>>
The reality is unless you know something everyone else doesn't or your very lucky, if you'll probably end up loosing money.
>>
>>2455415
dont know.
im using bitrex.

just grind the small gains and make sure you cover fees. even if the gain is just cents more.
remember this is the new runescape.
>>
follow the whales, easiest way to do it

don't get greedy cash out before they do
>>
File: (((technical analysis))).jpg (118KB, 1540x811px) Image search: [Google]
(((technical analysis))).jpg
118KB, 1540x811px
>>2455381
Technical Analysis.

You have to buy when the chart looks like a duck sitting on a clown's shoulder, but not when the clown holds a cup with a handle.
>>
>>2455381
The only people who will give you day-trading advice are scammers who want your money.

Don't get me wrong, it is very possibly to be successful at day-trading, especially in crypto but why would a profitable trader share the recipie to his special sauce?
>>
>>2455494

Forex or Crypto?
>>
>>2455494
>follow the whales, easiest way to do it
how?
>>
Following the whales I get, follow popular trend patterns based on speculation.

What trading platform is best to use?
>>
I trained a LSTM with complete random data from random shitcoins that I didn't wrangle properly and it output great results. So I set up a bot off that and I can't train anything even close to its performance after the fact.
>>
>>2455594
yobit
>>
>>2455494
"cash out"
Yeah, that's good advice. I made about 100$ in under two weeks and lost almost all of it because I thought the trend would continue.
Oh well, learning experience.
>>
File: xlm.png (81KB, 1692x928px) Image search: [Google]
xlm.png
81KB, 1692x928px
don't day-trade until you figure swing trading

get the pulse of a currency and try to ride the 1-3 day candles

also, competent day-traders live by the mantra that a trend is valid until it's not

timing the tides is where mastery begins (and a master i'm not)
>>
>>2455663

this sounds really cool, what kind of profits do you see?
>>
>>2455515
increase in volume, big buy orders randomly
>>
>>2455687

How big an increase are we talking?
>>
Hypothetically, what's to prevent someone with a decent spread from day-trading safely, even if not perfectly consistently? E.g., say I put down $1000 on ten of the more reliable coins out there, nothing that's going to the moon but nothing that's going to shit either. Isn't it likely that at least a couple will see modest dips to buy in at and modest peaks to sell at, every week?
>>
Day trading crpyto is not worth it anymore, now that the new bill proposed requires you to record every single transaction you make even from coin to coin
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
the reality...
>>
>>2455788
>Day trading crpyto is not worth it anymore, now that the new bill proposed requires you to record every single transaction you make even from coin to coin

Which countries does this apply to?
>>
>>2455822
only important one

when Crypto dies in the US from this law, europoors will lose everything
>>
>>2455827
>this delusional
Most crypto is traded in Asia.
>>
>>2455788
>now that the new bill proposed requires you to record every single transaction you make even from coin to coin
This was already required, the new bill has nothing to do with that
>>
>>2455843
typical MUH USA CENTER OF UNIVERSE.
dieng nation kek
>>
>>2455827
i doubt it

if we enter a crypto winter again, caused by the very improbable banhammer in the states, the rest of the markets will climb the dip

cryptocurrencies have a front row seat reserved in fintech for years to come
>>
>>2455843
>Most crypto is traded in Asia.
citation needed
>>
>>2455916
Realistic estimates range from 50% to 80% of Bitcoin trading volume happens in China alone.
http://www.coindesk.com/estimating-data-china-real-bitcoin-trading-volumes/
>>
>>2455381
With 10k$ you can reliably pull 100$/day even on bad days. Learn how to tradz with a few hundreds buck for a few weeks (learn how to short). And voila you can gain money even when the prices fall.
>>
Normal trading:
Buy low sell high, there you go.

Day trading:
Buy low sell high often, there you go.
>>
>>2456416
How do i short crypto?
>>
>>2456519
on poloniex you can use the margin trading option you pay somebody a small fee to loan you their coins and you'll sell them and buy them back at a lower price you get to keep the price difference and the person who loaned you gets back his coins + a small fee
>>
>>2455663
oy, i am into NNs lately. Do you use the LSTM to predict prices ahead with a horizon? And in what resolution? (1hr, 30 min?)
>>
>>2455788

That's not in the new bill at all. That always applied.

>he hasn't been keeping track of exactly that since he started trading

Enjoy meeting the IRS anon!
>>
>>2455494
How to spot a whale and follow it? Give me a short how-to, thanks famalam, here's a qt for you.
>>
>>2457108

Child-like, just how i like them.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.