[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The investment case for etheroll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1-lX91xB0szgxGTQBdHbI99A.jpg (33KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1-lX91xB0szgxGTQBdHbI99A.jpg
33KB, 800x598px
https://medium.com/@toulon79/the-investment-case-for-etheroll-a48d2be8a614

Etheroll is an Ethereum-based, provably-fair and transparent dice gaming Dapp that enables individuals to place bets on the result of a 100-sided dice roll, with no deposits or sign-ups, using Ether.
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8moxZOwd39M
In contrast to many other ICOs / projects, Etheroll is already a fully functional product, earning money for token holders with a first profit distribution on August 7th. Soft-launched several weeks ago, Etheroll has successfully processed ~14,500 games with a total of >18,000 ether wagered.
The DICE token
Token holders as a collective receive 100% of the profits generated by the house every 12 weeks. House profits are generated via the 1% house-edge. For example, if you own 10% of all tokens, you have rights to 10% of the profit the bankroll generates.
>>
Interesting.. Tell me more
>>
With the current bankroll the game is on track to produce ~400–500 ETH per quarter. At the current price of ~$380 per ETH this gives us $600,000–$760,000 for distribution. Or, per token ( 7,001,623 DICE in circulation), $0.08—$0.10. Considering the recent price of DICE (~$2.00) we get a yield of about 4.3–5.2%.

But let´s not forget that no marketing has happened yet and the full bankroll is not yet deployed (Only 1,344 Eth are currently in use, 17,745 Eth are waiting to help scale the bankroll in the future.)

With the huge market before us, how do these numbers look like if we can scale the operation 10x or 50x?

At 10x, the game would produce about $0.97 in dividends. At a 30 times multiple (comparable to price/earning ratios of publicly listed gaming companies) this would result in a token price of $29. (14x the current price)

At 50x, the numbers are $4.88 in dividends and $146 in token price (73x the current price).
>>
>>2455318
basicvally, you can buy the tokens for $2. but this is 20X undervalued because the whole bankroll is not deployed yet. it's a massive discount. etheroll will be the biggest gambling DAO on ethereum thanks to it's distributed ownership model.
>>
So I need to hold my DICE in their wallet, and it essentially generates dividends every 12 weeks?
>>
>>2455346
no you hold it in YOUR wallet, and then sign a message to the contract every couple months to receive the bounty
>>
I was very interested until I saw the demo video. I'm still interested but also hesitant. You see, if someone is trying to get me to invest my meme earned cryptos I at least expect them to find a cheap freelancer to do something minimally professional for their presentation. It doesn't cost much these days to find someone that'll do a professional voiceover (one of many things that can make you look more convincing)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.