[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The bull has been slain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 15.gif (814KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
814KB, 300x300px
>Missed the bubble/bull market in the last 3 months.
How is a complete noob like me going to get rich now? I can't day trade worth a shit despite having all the time in the world.
>>
>>2454724
short the s&p
or put all your savings in a leveraged vix etf
thank me later
>>
Learn to suck dick really well.
>>
>tfw all the job roles for Superman, Fantastic Four were occupied so all you had left was old Bruce Wayne.
>Well at least I'll die old and rich

>At least I'm not Peter Parker.
>>
File: The king has been slain.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The king has been slain.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>2454724
>>
>>2454724
Rdd
>>
Invest in alt coins with a lot of rumours about them and a very low price. (Few SATs is ideal)
>>
>>2454724

Yep its all over. I fucked up by putting my savings in this week and nothing moving, instead a crash happened.

Its not fucking fair. Now I have to sell at a loss. Even stocks and shares would be more return than this.
>>
>>2455556

Why the fuck do you 'have to' sell at a loss? Is it your retardation making it so?

Hold it you noot
>>
Mooncoin
>>
>>2454724
OP there's still time. Did you buy the dip? If not you still have time to buy some and try to swing trade up as it recovers back to 3k, but the safest bet right now would be to work on your strategy for the fork in August. As the end of July approaches there's going to be a crash that makes this look like a cakewalk. You'll be able to buy in dirt cheap. Prolly your last chance for a fresh start. Also keep an eye on the feinstein bill.
>>
>>2455556
Never sell at a loss.

If you get caught in a bad position then you hold until you can sell, whether that takes weeks, months, or even years.
>>
>>2454724
put your coins into 1broker.cc and copy traders using Bitcoin, it made me more than the bull market
>>
>>2455556

What's the first rule of /biz/ club you pussy-handed faggot? Never sell at a loss.

Crypto might crash to hell and back, but it isn't dead. At some point you'll be in profit. Probably literally by next week.
>>
>>2456499

You mean people with no experience in trading can just latch onto a famous trader on the site and never think about where to invest?

Sounds shady but to be fair I only skimmed the site for 5 minutes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.