[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN
>>
>>2453823
>THE SKY IS FALLING
*nothing happens*
>THE SKY IS FALLING
*nothing happens*
>THE SKY IS FALLING
*nothing happens*
>THE SKY IS FALLING
*dip
SEE GUYS I FUCKING TOLD YOU WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

broken clock
>>
>>2453861
>only broken clocks understand the difference between a crash and a correction
>only broken clocks foresee a hard drop in value for something that owed its 300% value increase over a month to shitty journalism
>>
>>2453908
>this hard in denial
>bags getting heavy
>tired of shilling
>>
>>2453908
This. I read Ethereum news daily and the only negative publicity I ever fucking see is here on 4chan. Coin media is shit
>>
>>2453823
>However Cuban told the press that he was still undecided about the technology and his stance against it wasn’t set in stone. When asked if he would ever consider adding bitcoin to his portfolio Cuban stated, “The jury’s still out — We’ll have to wait and see.”

This is the same faggot who said he would be willing to be the running mate for Hillary OR Trump. He only became a Shill4Hill after Trump told him to fuck off

Note: He gave BTC the thumbs up to his twitter followers one week before the current "crash"

old normies are old and normies
>>
>>2454220
>He only became a Shill4Hill after Trump told him to fuck off
Nah, it was after he realized Trump knew nothing about business
>>
>>2453823
says the guy who passed on Uber
>>
>>2454300
Uber is stealing technology from Google, losing venture capital, being investigated by the FBI, and losing market share to Lyft. Oh yeah, and the CEO just stepped down (read fired).
Sounds like he made a good move. It's called value investing
>>
>>2454153
That's because even shitty news sites bother to do some research instead of parroting fake or exaggerated criticisms.
>>
>>2454362
>journalists do research
how about no. developers and investors do a little bit of research where its relevant to how much they benefit from it, and they pass off second or third hand information to a small number of journalists, who speculate with literally nothing to lose. most of what you read has been filtered and rewritten a third or fourth time over before reaching you. and you're the type of person who bought at 200, 300, or 400.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.