[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aircoin 2.0 - The best coin, rebuilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: BjD7Ik5CUAAC0tU.png (474KB, 380x799px) Image search: [Google]
BjD7Ik5CUAAC0tU.png
474KB, 380x799px
Hi and welcome to Aircoin 2.0
We are rebuilding this concept from the ground up and we need YOUR support and feedback.

AIRcoin integration/staging tree

What is AIRcoin?

AIRcoin is a version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm, supported by the Allied Investors Association. Based off of Litecoin, this coin is differentiated by the economic conceptual innovations and insights behind its development. It is, at its core, an economic experiment, but also a vital exploration of real-world financial institution integration into the crypto currency community. To the inception of an idea. The an inquiry for backing of face-to-name banks, wealthy individuals, has already been sought after by our team, and the responses were quite surprising to say the least.

Coins are denoted by the ticker AIR or /A.

The Allied Investor's Reserve (AIR) A 0.25%, 2,500,000/A pre-mine:
1. Principly, a pool to allow distribution of the coin without necessitating mining, as well as set a stable exchange rate. 2. Is maintained as a major investment pool managed by the Allied-Investors'-Alliance (AIA) with trained, dedicated Forex, Stock market, and current crypto-currency traders. A public disclosing of total profits made by trading to the public by the AIA will be made at the end of every week. 3. Growth of this pool is returned to the market to raise the exchange rate proportionally. 4. Additional uses: Advertising, Payment to contract merchants, payment for bounties, etc.

2 minute block targets

subsidy halves in 1,314,720 blocks (~5 years)

~1 billion total coins

3.72 coins per block at launch, block reward adjusted based on exchange rate in future wallet versions

720 blocks to retarget difficulty

NO TRANSACTION FEES (unless transactions exceed size limit)

Twitter - www.twitter.com/_aircoin
>>
ALL IN BABY
>>
Thank you, you can find us exclusively on NovaExchange, however we are in talks with Bittrex to be listed there soon too.
>>
I love when these low sats go moon. Get working devs m, make me rich!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.