[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH about to moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (68KB, 874x719px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
68KB, 874x719px
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/06/14/business/14reuters-fintech-payments-circle.html?_r=1

[X]Goldman Sachs
[X]Baidu
[X]ETH

Hope you guys stocked up while you had the chance, this bus is about to leave the station.
>>
>>2452058

if you actually read the article, they are using ethereum's blockchain to sent international fiat payments, it actually has nothing to do with ETH the currency and hence would not cause it to "moon" unless you are an idiot.

This is as stupid as the XRP shills who said XRP was going to moon because Santander bank was making an app that uses the Ripple network to send payment.

Looks like the ETH shills are starting to get desperate, I don't blame them, the crash is right around the corner.
>>
File: 1496615995364.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496615995364.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>ETH is about to moon..

>Implying ETH isn't already on the moon and you assholes are playing mini golf and drinking mojitos while sending transmissions back to earth telling people another rocket is on the way.

Fuck You
>>
>>2452058
NOOOOOOOO USE FUCKING WAVES FOR THIS INSTEAD REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
ETH already mooned.
by this time next week it'll be down 60%
>>
>>2452319
haha, that made me laugh
>>
>>2452261
Article doesn't say
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.