[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Ausbeuterei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bv-226.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
bv-226.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
So erweitert man die Arbeitszeit von 37,5 Stunden.
Ende nicht in Sicht. Seit 4 Jahren
110 Stunden Freizeit "Verschenken!!!!"
>>
arbeitest du dort ? Warum machst du dir nicht die Mühe nach einer andere Arbeitsstelle ? Kapitalgesellschaften sind ohnehin unverhandelbare, langatmige Verhandlungsspiralen.
>>
Wieso pfostierst du das hier?
>>
>>2451809
SPRECHEN ZIE ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>2451876
This is biz ,how it my boss does XD
>>
>>2451904
OK i speak english now ,happy now ....
1 of 6500 spoken languages Worldwide ...
>>
>>2452053
¿Me entiendes si te hablo en español hijo de puta? Pues por eso hablamos ingles.
>>
>>2452078
Sprech Deutsch ,keine Lust einen Dolmetscher zu Rufen -.-
>>
>>2452078
Yes. Everyone can understand your babby Spanish. Now fuck off.
>>2451809
Finde doch nen anderen Arbeitsplatz.
>>
>>2452078
u tell him paco
>>
>>2451809
The management of the company Felo Botscher GmbH & Co. KG the works council, represented by the works councilors, with the consent of the collective bargaining partners, seemed to have the following operating agreement 1 in the working time account according to the company agreement, to strengthen the competitiveness of the Kolner site (including GS1 and Eurolager) No. 226, an additional negative working time balance of 110 hours is set as of April 1st of each year for all employees of the collective bargaining period. An additional hourly working hours are charged for the part-time employees 2 The additional working time volume is compensated by 110hours for the working volume by 31.03 of the following year 4 The remuneration is made independent of the additional working volume charged according to the tariffs applicable for the tariff period of wochensch 37, 5 hours. 5 The company is willing to continue investing in Future at the location kan to do o For the Lautaet of this agreement will be betretsbedingte as far as it is there. Economic commitments were not done T T The Betriebsvere 01 2014 in afund can be summoned a Mer Fest of 3 Morat jewels to the 31.03 of a year
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.