[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash 2017 OFFICIAL THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1197.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
HAHAHAHHA

there's the beginning of the big crash coin fags!

Who the fuck thinks fake money is a good investment? Its fake. Make believe money
>>
i just sold everything

hope i made the right choice
>>
Trump is invested in BTC and ETH you retarded newfag.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (63KB, 739x517px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
63KB, 739x517px
>>2451236
>fake money

You think national currencies are real money, don't you? It's all about what people are willing to exchange
>>
>>2451236
Since they removed the gold standard all money is technically fake money...
>>
>>2451236
People said the same thing about credit in 08.
>>
>>2451269

The USD is backed by Janett Yellen, which is better than gold
>>
My hands are too strong now desu. I wanted to sell before the dip but It hasn't had a dip like that in so many weeks I was scared it wouldn't dip any more. Could of made 2k. What have you done to me /biz/?
>>
>>2451236
Lol fuck off.

We're going to shoot up to a new all-time high now. See?

You people trying to buy cheap coins are ridiculous.
>>
File: my hands.jpg (7KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
my hands.jpg
7KB, 233x217px
>>
>money
>real
>>
>>2451345
I'm not even joking. This is a legitimate crash. Look at the fucking charts. They're selling now before they lose even more tomorrow

Its about to be a fucken bloodbath . Sell or be fucked
>>
>>2451236
retard alert
>>
File: Litecoin.png (335KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Litecoin.png
335KB, 1024x1024px
Uncrashable
>>
>>2451247
You're an idiot. This is the time to buy
>>
>>2451406
>unmoonable
>>
Kek already going back up
>>
File: GS BTC 1.jpg (35KB, 619x455px) Image search: [Google]
GS BTC 1.jpg
35KB, 619x455px
>>2451345
it'll be fine. this is a correction. the price will come back very soon and soar to new ATH.

here's what a GS analyst had to say on the matter

>An eventual 4th wave should retrace at least 23.6% of the length of wave III, which in this case comes to to ~2,330. It shouldn’t go much further than 38.2% down at 1,915. Expect 4th waves to trade sideways/messy for a period of time before eventually continuing the underlying trend. Will use the length of wave I (~1,136 points up to the Nov. ’13 high) to measure the minimum projection target for wave V.

>View: Wary of a near-term top ahead of 3,134. Consider re-establishing bullish exposure between 2,330 and no lower than 1,915.
>>
>>2451428

No need to moon rapidly when your competition keeps dying on its own.

Litecoin is the highest-yielding AND safest long-term investment on the entire planet right now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.