[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Status (SNT): Are you ready to go Kepler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: logo_big.png (34KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
34KB, 492x492px
> missed bat
> missed bancor
> missed monaco
> missed mysterium

This is your chance at greatness.

I'm not shilling this coin. No point in doing that.

Instead of wasting your time on Yoshit and trying to tear down "paper walls". You should be looking into this coin

Do you research, but don't say no one warned you.

This is your can anon. Ignore the FUD and power on.
>>
>>2451075
No more icos, pls.
>>
> missed bat
shit
> missed bancor
scam
> missed monaco
scam
> missed mysterium
tanking really hard right now

>status
who is going to use it?
>>
My body is ready for those sweet ico gains. Plus this one is legit
>>
>>2451091
The fud is early I see.

All those coins made money. What's the problem faggot? Too poor to buy the ICO's?

I'm not saying top trust them, but your dumb FUD is costing NEETS money.

IGNORE ALL FUD on ICO's

ALL OF THEM MAKE MONEY REGARDLESS

FLIP THEM FOR 5x, 10x even 100x if you've got Iron Hands.

>>2451092
Same here bro. Legit shit and 10,000 SNT per ETH. Can't wait
>>
>>2451091
> missed bat
5x of initial price
>missed bancor
2-3x once it hits an exchange, 50x by the end of the year
>missed mysterium
Still 1.5x of ico price
>>
>>2451131
>10,000 SNT per ETH

The only matters when you know exactly how many coins there are. That seems like a shitton. The cap has to be in the billions
>>
>>2451145
This really doesn't matter

10x is 10x regardless
>>
>>2451131
Have you checked out the beta app? It looks really nice and I could definitely see it catching on too. I usually think a lot of these tokens are pretty pointless but this one makes it very user friendly, which is exactly what we need for normies to start catching on.
>>
>>2451198
I haven't. I'll check that out now.
Normies will be the kindling of our fireplaces.
>>
i like the idea, but why the fuck does it need a token?
>>
>>2451244
Because work is for losers.
>>
ugh i hate coins that rely on eth to be successful

why not just invest in eth?
>>
>>2451344
Well technically the whole point of eth was for these dapps to be built off of it. Think about it if you wanted to send someone 10$ would you rather send 0.025 eth or 10 Status tokens assuming they were worth 1$?
>>
>>2451075
>not shiling
>>
>>2451433
What is my gain from doing so nigger?

Buy or don't buy, idgaf. Just don't ask me to fuck your wife because she need a real man once I make my cyber bux
>>
>>2451166
Read the whitepaper and it said they were doing a multi-tier ICO. The first limit is 12M/35K eth which translates to around 400M coins.

It's going to be in the billions.
>>
File: 54654.jpg (59KB, 1308x253px) Image search: [Google]
54654.jpg
59KB, 1308x253px
>>2451568
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.