[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remaining support levels are around $330 and the floor is $305.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: meme analysis.png (57KB, 1070x539px) Image search: [Google]
meme analysis.png
57KB, 1070x539px
Remaining support levels are around $330 and the floor is $305. I'm expecting the price to go back to normal and bounce between $350 and $380 within a day or two (These were also the levels we saw ETH bounce between before this dip).

Prices taken from Kraken with a 2H timescale.
>>
>>2450942

A lot of speculation with ETH. We just don't know.
>>
>>2450962
We didn't receive any bad news. There were no faults detected in the ETH network/software or any hacks.

Since there are no outside factors, I can safely assume the "dip" will recover shortly. Reminder that this type of dip has happened a few times throughout the month, every time /biz/ said it was the end of crypto and ETH, and every time it recovered.

This bubble isn't going to pop just yet
>>
>>2451016

Actually there was a few bad news the past week...

1. Vitalik's lawyer told him to write these posts on twitter: "1. This is me socially precommitting that I will not be an advisor for future ICO projects." 1/6 after people reported Vitalik & Ethereum to the SEC (U.s. Securities and Exchange Commission).

2. The Lead Researcher on the Ethereum Team did a interview with Bitcoin Uncensored basically shitting on Ethereum for being unsafe, unreliable, and not ready for expansion or for use as a blockchain.
>>
It has bottomed up. On Kraken the last big drop barely made the price budge at all.
>>
>>2451288

Link of the interview ?
>>
>>2451016
THE SKY IS FALLING
(Maybe some one is short selling)
>>
>>2451358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj_Qpvx-GPM&list=PLqwJ8pFu44ZDkXbOSlFzP-HEsN51W5vi9
>>
>>2450942
Support will be removed. Bancor is trying to offload their ETH as fast as possible. The floors are artificial to help them get it out at higher prices. If it looks like the floors might actually execute, they'll be pulled faster than an old niggers dick.
>>
>>2451615
>Bancor is trying to offload their ETH as fast as possible
[citation needed]
>>
>>2451615
Is bancor even that large of a whale?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.