[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do it be like it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: spineblub.jpg (55KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
spineblub.jpg
55KB, 258x195px
when writing your CV for your first job, at the point of realising you have nothing to say about yourself apart from your education and undesirable hobbies; What is objectively the best course of action if you need real paid employment and cant settle for a few months unpaid.
>>
>first job
Are you 14?
>>
Focus on soft skills
>>
Lie
>>
>>2450494
BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
>>
>>2450507
turned 18 beginning of this year
>>
>>2450512
when it comes to gaining soft skills, can i effectively train myself? or do i need certificates of some kind.
>>
>>2450579
do volunteer work
>>
>>2450654
what exactly does that entitle?
would i be applying for a job like any other but not requesting pay?
>>
>>2450672
no i mean like working in volunteer programs

i have some experience working in a charity shop
>>
>>2450672
yes, its free job experience and people hiring like those who do vollunteering, it will guarentee you a wagecuck job
>>
>>2450706
might be a controversial topic on /biz/ but is wagecuck'ing actually a bad choice. would it be objectively better to get into mining and/or all the various trades of coins and such?

to clarify i am 18 and i do currently live in my parents home. i do not know how much longer i can stay here even while in self paid education going into debt. im a reasonable human and dont have a bad relationship with my parents but my father is a traditional man and wants me to leave the nest.
>>
>>2450494

Lie. Find companies through your State's Secretary of State website that are defunct. dead owners, etc. You worked for 'em.

If you're 25-30+, you can say you worked at Blockbuster / Movie Gallery / Circuit City / etc. Nobody tries verifying that shit and even if they try, they'll get nowhere.

Half of the companise need bodies so badly right now they aren't even verifying shit.

But what about references? FAke 'em. Cell phones now allow you to have all kinds of additional numbers associated with them. References rarely get called anyway, usually jobs that are paying liek 50-60k+

Don't fuck with LinkedIN. Companies will try to get you into that trap but respectfully tell them that you don't partake in social media. If they need a reason, tell them your wife makes you do it.
>>
>>2450754

Buy a camper for $1-4k. You can either get one you have to tow or find one of the older (80's 90's) trucks with camper on it. There, you have a house.

Sometimes you can find a cheap plot of land for like 1-5k. Just avoid within city limits because of code bullshit.

t.have nigger rigged several old campers and trailers i got for free on a seven acre property I bought for ~12k when I was in college 10 years ago.
>>
>>2450754
You need to get a job to build capital. You can't invest money you don't have in the first place, and getting a job is the easiest investment to make, because there is a 100% Chance of making money. Just try to find a good paying one if you can, I wasted a lot of my young adulthood working for less than I could competitively get just to have a job.
>>
>>2450788
i don't have $1-4k to throw. im perfectly happy living alone and even in a car but i need to be able to make money to get a car. begging my parents wont help much but im not low enough to try. my father would smell my desperation and incompetence and kick me to the streets to "give me a taste of the real world" or some bullshit. he pays the mortgage so its his call.
>>
>>2450866

How hard are you willing to work? Move to a port city like Savannah GA and they're paying up the ass for port workers. But it's hard work.

Or go to an Auto Plant. Plenty in the Southeast like BMW Kia VW Mercedes etc. The main plants pay well, the suppliers pay from good to shit. Many of those jobs are 12-15+ an hour though startup with lots of hours and OT, so lots of money.

My brother used to work for Hyundai in Alabama and at 20 he made over $50k last year with OT.
>>
>>2450764
>If you're 25-30+, you can say you worked at Blockbuster / Movie Gallery / Circuit City / etc.
Holy shit that's a good idea, why didn't I ever think of that when I was wagecucking?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.