[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUCKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jews.png (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
35KB, 512x512px
When will these kikes burn in hell for always (((crashing))) during times like this?
>>
>>2449569
>please try again later
>please try again later
>get through
>5 attempts trying to get the amount im buying below the $205 I have left
>spends a minute loading the confirmation screen
>confirm
>think im gucci
>"the exchange rate has changed since you began this transaction. Please start again"

FUCKING CUNT KEKERS
>>
>>2449569
(((crashing))) so they get to buy the dip first :^)
>>
the fucking shittiest interface with almost 4 step auth
>>
>>2449840
how do i buy coins please coinmama and every other site i try doesn't work, waves doesn't work
>>
They need to implement more fees for better servers
>>
>>2449648
THIS
H
I
S

Coinbase crashing is basically a sign that you need to start buying. Always keep some reserves in your favorite exchange for times like this
>>
>>2449854
Gotta find one of those bitcoin atms in a city nearby. Or buying it from person near you from localbitcoin, never tried it myself though.
coinmamas been done a day now too, those bastards, thats the easiest way i think though
>>
serious dip number 2 incoming
>>
You have no clue what CB is doing do you? They helped dropped the price to fill last weeks orders. No buying up for all of the people that bought over the weekend. They sell high, crash it down, but low, then raise by the time the orders get filled. Even you should know this by now. It may be down for a bit because of the week handed cucks, but once the books get looked at you'll be able to sell low aftwr buying high senpai.
>>
>>2449569
>>2449626
>>2449648
>>2449840
>>2449884
>>2450352

chill the fuck out you weak handed faggots... you are in no shape to be making trades anyways if you're sitting in your chair shaking like an autist

its a godsend for you weak cucks
>>
>>2449569
I just bought some ltc though,no problems
>>
>buy gold/silver with btc on jmbullion
>oh wait you kept it on the exchange instead of a wallet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.