[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (17KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
17KB, 1200x632px
So this is our escape pod in late July right? If we all agree to shift to Monero we will definitely get the normies on board to and then can shift back to BTC after the tide has settled.
>>
File: Wed Jun 14 22:47:12 MESZ 2017(1).jpg (207KB, 800x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Wed Jun 14 22:47:12 MESZ 2017(1).jpg
207KB, 800x1232px
Everone buy pandacoin
>>
>>2448115
>not converting everything to BTC to double your coins when the blockchains fork
>>
>>2448241
This
>>
>>2448241
Do you understand how it works?
>>
>>2448241
>thinking the total value of a coin on each fork will be greater than the value of one coin pre-fork.
>>
>>2448241
>implying this is a good outcome
>>
>>2448115
i think i'll get some before august

monero somehow is the sleeping giant in the shadow all the time
>>
>>2448404
Monero is the fucking scam compared to zcash. "Obfuscating" your money, ha?
It is not anonymous. Not at all. Useless coin.
>>
>>2448455
How do you view someone's XMR transactions?
>>
>>2448518
with your eyeballs.
>>
>>2448404
Much earlier I would say then, considering Jihan wants to HF mid July
>>
>>2448518
if they track "suspect's money, fbi guys will solve those "mixing" and "obfuscating" very quickly. It is just the matter of time. And all the data is in the blockchain FOREVER. It is just 3 cups and ball game but on the higher level.

What about zcash? Oh, zero-knowledge is not cracked by matematicians yet so fbi guys can go fuck themselves
>>
>>2448115
Regarding monero as alternative - I don't think any coin will withstand a possible crash. Some smaller ones might actually not survive. Just buy bitcoin now and hodl on cold storage
>>
>>2448241
lel yeah right
>>
>>2448654
how many vendors do you reckon use accounts on polo and just sell/buy whatever buttcoins they get a couple times, or buy zcash as soon as their buttcoins arrive?
>>
File: 1318981543056.png (201KB, 1900x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1318981543056.png
201KB, 1900x2240px
>>2448115
Explain me pls this 1 august BTC meme. What the hell is goung to happen?
>>
>>2448785
Jul 21: segwit2x
Aug 1: BIP 148 UASF
2018: BIP 149
>>
>>2448654
It's a shame zooko said he would de-anon "criminals"

Otherwise that argument would make sense.

Oh, wait, it still doesn't. Zk is a catch-all term for certain anon protocols. All anon coins (except dash and clones) use them. And mathematicians haven't cracked the code on any of the blockchain implemented versions, especially ring-ct, which they've had a few decades with of a head start and come up with nothing.

Zec is also mostly non-anon, with the z transactions requiring a retarded amount of hardware power to use, so good luck using phones

There's only one real anon coin atm, and it doesn't have a z anywhere in the title
>>
>>2448902
How zooko personally could de-anon someone if he physically can't? Change the source code and release new zcash to catch a terrorist?

Do you really believe in phones with less than 4gb ram in the future?

Zcash is the first implementation of zero-knowledge with actual phd cryptographers behind it's back.
>>
>>2448654
>you cant view xmr transactions but its a matter of time for reasons i cant explain
>you cant view zec transactions and its impossible for reasons i cant explain
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.