[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the coin to buy to survive August 1st?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: PzHu2yli.png (23KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
PzHu2yli.png
23KB, 615x615px
What is the coin to buy to survive August 1st?
>>
>>2446590
Bitcoin
>>
Decred
>>
>>2446590
Dollars
>>
>>2446598
August 1st normies will go crazy, bitcoin will be $1
>>
>>2446615
Doesn't matter, it will mostly go down due to panic sellers. It will come back on top in the end.
>>
ETH. It already has far more support than LTC or XMR so I don't know where all these memes are coming from.
>>
>>2446641
maybe because it's currently structured as a ponzi?
>>
XRP obviously
>>
>>2446590
Monero is a piece of shit ripoff of ETH.
>>
File: 1423318635622.jpg (31KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
1423318635622.jpg
31KB, 492x341px
>>2446641
>ETH
>>
>>2446590
What's happening August 1st?
>>
>>2446725

Seconded.
>>
>>2446711
>being this dumb
>>
>>2446590
all of them will survive
what they'll be worth is anyone's guess
if anon is a newfag, work towards multiplying and pulling out your initial investment as soon as it doubles/triples/quadruples, don't be greedy but do take some profit
leave the rest to grow and in case it all goes whoosh you won't take the hit
>>
>>2446728
thirded
>>
>>2446711
You can't be serious.
>>
>>2446711
>Monero is a piece of shit ripoff of ETH.

Monero has jack all to do with eth
>>
>>2446725
nothing, just keep buying bitcoin goy
>>
File: BITCOIN.png (2MB, 602x5561px) Image search: [Google]
BITCOIN.png
2MB, 602x5561px
1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
https://ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED
>>
>>2446654
it isn't though
>>
>>2446729
ETH is going to be at $1000 next week and then we'll see who's dumb
>>
FREE SYSCOIN -> >>2426580
>>
>>2446822
Vitalik caused this bubble by lending himself as a marketing tool for the ICOs

If the guy at the top is pushing for the guys in the middle, that implies that there are people on the bottom

If Vitalik treated ETH as a democracy then it wouldn't be a ponzi, but it's clear he is pushing the ICO bubble to increase his own wealth
>>
>>2446855
>Vitalik caused this bubble by lending himself as a marketing tool for the ICOs
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who realized this.
>>
>>2446855
It's partially the ICO's but he also wasn't clear about the relationship between ETHER and the EEA. I can't say he contributed to the mania but I know people within the Ethereum project did and he just let it roll.
>>
>>2446613
This. I'll be cashing everything out before this date.

When BTC tanks, the whole market tanks with it. Better to sit out and rebuy after the dust has settled.
>>
>>2446950
>he thinks he can time it right
>he doesn't double down during the dip instead
>>
>>2446871
>>2446879

it's totally unbelievable that no one on /biz/ understands what is really going on with ethereum right now. If you dare question it, they insinuate that you don't understand the power of blockchain technology or some other retarded shit.

I've been investing in cryptos since BTC was $4

What we are seeing right now with Ethereum is at the minimum unethical, maybe even criminal

That's not to say there isn't money still to be made in it, but everything stemming from ETH right now is carrying an extremely heavy burden of unfulfilled promises
>>
Wtf will happen on august 1st
>>
>>2446994
Even if I have to rebuy everything at a 10% loss, I'd be fine with that. Better than a 50% loss.
>>
>>2447003
So what should we do? What are you gonna do?
>>
>>2447013
I wouldn't worry about it goy
>>
>>2447003
Man, you don't understand the power of blockchain technology.
>>
File: xmr-prepping-for-moon.png (97KB, 517x484px) Image search: [Google]
xmr-prepping-for-moon.png
97KB, 517x484px
>>
File: ogbJSos.jpg.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ogbJSos.jpg.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>2447013
Go to reddit com/r/btc and educate yourself, pleb!
>>
>>2447044

Short-term I exited 80% of my ETH holdings. For Aug. 1 I will be holding mostly BTC with a good chunk of LTC and XMR, with also a huge amount of cash to possibly buy the BTC crash if it happens

Long-term, I don't know. I need to see more production-quality (read: secure) code from ethereum before I would contemplate buying back in. ERC20 is great but that's not what is being sold to the public right now. They see MS, JPMorgan, Toyota, etc and think that Ethereum actually has protocols outside of ERC20 that these companies will utilize when that couldn't be further from the truth
>>
>>2447113
Yeah I agree, so for now. All coins that has its base in ETH is pretty unsecure for long term hodling you would say?
>>
>>2447003
stop spreading fud dude....
>>
>>2447151
are they secure? Most likely. Will they maintain their value? Not if the price of ether drops since basically every ICO has pegged their token to ether. Will the price of ether drop? It should if investors are intelligent and rational. Are they? Probably not. Will they understand Ethereum's actual use scenarios as time progresses? Most likely.

>>2447201
I'm not FUDding. I'm just telling the truth. The people that come into every thread and tell people that understand Ethereum's strategy to stop FUDding are perfect examples of the problem at hand
>>
>>2447222
Thanks for being another contrarian voice anon. I've been trying to tell people about this and it's a pointless battle. There's some genuinely great projects out there, but ETH is just wildly out of control at the moment. It's going to be messy.
The hype machine is real though. I used to like contributing to this board, but unless you go with the flow it's pointless: ETH! ARK! SHITCOIN!
Its gotten to the point that I don't bother talking about the projects I do like since I'm worried it'll catch on and turn a good project into a PnD.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.