[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wan't your Lambo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

You wanna get your Lambo right? I can make it happen.... for everybody.

How? Read this,

I'm a newcoiner, newbie, poorfag, week hands, whatever you wanna call me. I don't care, all I know is I have no luck with cryptocurrency.
From 1200 to 300 bucks in one month. When everybody out here was pumping his wallet I was...well you get the picture.

Everytime I buy, my coin was dumped, when I sell, the red balk was coming out again.
Over and over and over again (no....not funny)

But I figured out I can help you, if I announce what coin i'm going to sell, you can buy it and get a lot of gains...

Of course I can use some help so are there some poorfags, annons, whales who can donate, don't have to be much (remember: I don't make gains with crypto's)

Tomorrow here I will announce the coin I sell, and you can fill your bags again and again and....

If u think this is a stupid idea, well maybe.
Don't know unless we try!

Ur not willing to donate, it's also my birthday maybe u wanna help this poorfag anyway....
Bitcoin:
1Dv8z4kGBsyPHDfFbUavKNoGmsfA5bHxFx
Blackcoin: BBeVU7Q1VBmEwp9RTBwCNA8bnpTeoE36Q2
Cannacoin: CPwGxsMBmouDLhyQNJrsyvFywZghWazdrh
Digibyte: DNmSUwhot7mnGTGgNjoJqDeDZrXo4QkXom
Dogecoin: DATWQvgXyeF6mwuRL5ZHiXXYUKvJ69jAzg
Ethereum: 0xd27ec003a571b4e5207f0347c50650a8783deaff
Ethereum classic: 0xd62e7cd87fb8beeaecdaf6da765be87d21ee9452
Feathercoin: 6iU65gai9fSePUqkKh13kj8QSBBCHWBsbx
Reddcoin:
RmZ6bPrQFx8rX16zz5fSodU462vKfctBFG
Gulden:
GdvB4sXazJ1nJMVfzEUAkib5ebGaHRk7KN
Namecoin: MwVpVUtCerfBxFDmSAfSVjKDN21pErVeui
Stratis:
SWcS135389hBDqjqgS2XeVBfDUWQRZGsAV
Verge:
DDfdYvrX4bU5UkDq5KaQZGuDyqhMwDmut4
Syscoin: SeqYoisCHV5YuwT7yx545rKcJhWm3hQJFi
>>
kys
>>
Go away
>>
>>2446325
GTFO
>>
I too have the touch of death
>>
>gieb me money so i can buy a lambo for everybody, i turn $1200 into $300 easily! all you gotta do is buy back little bags you just gave me for free!

this is so bad I'm screencapping this. Its worst than this shit I just saw today
>>
>>2446325
I actually read through this and all I can say is don't ever trade anything again and your "value proposition" is beyond asinine
go be a beggar somewhere else
>>
>>2446325
>But I figured out I can help you, if I announce what coin i'm going to sell, you can buy it and get a lot of gains...
lol great sense of humour
had a nice kek from this

want a tip? dont sell, day trading is such a huge gamble. youre paying premiums every time you do a deal with someone which is offsetting your gains even if you call it right

just HODL and buy the dip
ACCUMULATE because its going to at least 10K probably 100K in a year or two
>>
>>2446325
Sent ;)
>>
File: 1402709842137.png (199KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
1402709842137.png
199KB, 200x219px
>>2446325
pathetic
>>
>>2446325
First of all, a Happy Birthday to you! Second, I think you're doing yourself a huge disservice by thinking of yourself as a token of bad luck. Seriously, stop this shit before it infects your mind.
Maybe the sole issue is that day trading isn't for you. Don't fall for the memes, do your research before investing, diversify your portfolio and hold your coins long term. It's a volatile market fueled by speculation, rumors and hype around unproven/nonexistant products, but proven value and solid technological foundations are bound to pay off in the long run.
>>
Don't tell me you're that clueless "girl" who has been posting here recently.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.