[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitshares General - BTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Alright /biz boys

Let's talk about Bitshares, what's the deal?

It was added to some chinese exchanges, the hype is increasing, but today it's in the red.

Was forming a great cup and handle yesterday.

Some anon mentioned 25k satoshi at the minimum soon.

Anyone buying the current dip?
>>
>>2445845

BUMP
>>
You expect me to believe that no anons are even here anymore?

GET IN HERE BOYS
>>
>>2445845
Sell, did you see some coin get pumped when it gets added to an exchange?
>>
Yes BUY BUY BUY. Decentralized exchange. Chinese investors. Can handle more load than BTC/ETH, lighting fast transactions. Lots of deals going on just google or hop on the bitshares forums.
>>
>>2446063

Bitshares is probably the most undervalued crypto in the world, mostly because it lacks a splashy marketing team. It is growing organically but at some point there is going to be a lightbulb moment and a massive rush to invest. Aside from the fact that Bitshares is a profitable unmanned company running a fantastic decentralized exchange, I prefer to use the BTS token to store and move value around the crypto economy. It is the fastest and easiest way to move value from A to B. STEEM is also great, of course. When I look at Coinmarketcap I just have to shake my head. BTS should be No.2 or No.3 based on utility, transaction volume, adoption, etc. etc.
>>
Apparently there is rapid uptake in the chinese market. It has literally just tripled in value over the course of a week, so maybe just hold until the end of the month?
>>
>>2446186

hodl for ever
>>
I'm holding BTS right now. Was hoping for a bit more the last couple of days, but meh.
>>
>>2445845
talk is cheap, who here is actually holding because they see the potential of this shit?
>>
>>2446687
wrong screenshot XD
>>
>>2446687

Potential to make profits, sure

I don't give a shit if the coin is worth a free blowjob, im selling as soon as I make enough
>>
>>2446699
ahahahahhahahahah ahahahaahahahhaha hhahahahahahaah

cuck
>>
Here comes the gain train
>>
File: bts.png (29KB, 1197x479px) Image search: [Google]
bts.png
29KB, 1197x479px
Looking good, bois
>>
File: 1481710869215.jpg (2KB, 124x122px) Image search: [Google]
1481710869215.jpg
2KB, 124x122px
>>2446687
>>2446699
you fucking kike
>>
Chinamen have no soul. They let this coin sink without a shred of speculation. I'm only slightly annoyed though, because the chart indicates that it will probably bounce back anyway.
>>
I invested quite a lot in BTS, has been profitable along the way big. It has tons of potential, which it will get. Just HODL
>>
Are the Chinks gonna pump this bitch or what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.