[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zcash wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: zcash.png (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
zcash.png
114KB, 400x400px
Why the fuck does no one talk about zcash. Shit is beating eth easily and just steadily climbing strong. Any idea on what the cap this summer/fall might be?
>>
>>2444327
Avoid anything that starts with a Z
>>
File: 1497215457401.jpg (13KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497215457401.jpg
13KB, 512x512px
>>2444327
Probably because it's obvious that Decred is going to wipe the floor with all of them based on fundamentals alone.
>>
>>2444327
zcash was brought up after that JP morgan deal, but I think that it's not interesting to biz because people shill satoshi level coins here.

I think that zcash is fine, I have 4% of my portfolio in it, but i've had a lot better growth on ETH, ETC, and STRATIS, so it's just not as interesting in my financials.
>>
getting a lot of info anons. Really appreciate hte insight.
>>
>>2444362
It just seems weird that this silent wave has been rising in the background. I know it's got a comparatively low max supply. You got any guesses on it's ath this year?
>>
>>2444345
Please stop posting DCR here in this cesspool. Just stake it and help it in other ways.
>>
>>2444379
1zec=1btc
>>
miners switching from eth to zec.
500+ $ soon
>>
ZEC is great, and it had a practical usecase. Problem is that it's very new and only 1.5 million coins in supply right now. Price will be pushed down as this multiplies over the coming years. Price is way too high right now, but I see it as a good coin to keep an eye on.
>>
>>2444384
How much do you need/recommend to stake? What kind of returns have you seen? I've been considering it, but don't know if it's worth the hassle to have my coins locked up for an undefined amount of time
>>
>>2444398
What are the chances that multiple coins reach btc area?

>>2444403
I know the PoS is coming soon. And I imagine people are trying to get theirs now out of dagger-hash to get ready for staking.
>>2444412

What's the rate at which Zec is minted?
>>
>>2444423
The minimum to stake is effectively the (lowest) price of a ticket you can get. It is well worth it if you believe in the coin, especially now with the relatively low ticket prices.

Just check the documentation linked on the main website, it explains everything, also check http://www.posmaster.info/.
>>
File: Zcash6142017.png (50KB, 1048x353px) Image search: [Google]
Zcash6142017.png
50KB, 1048x353px
>>2444327
Zcash is breaking out on heavy volume. Get your tickets to Lambo Land. Pic related.
>>
theyre going to add it to alphabay July 1 you retards. /biz/ doesn't post about shit that will actually make them money. just scamcoins and pajeetcoins
>>
>>2444531
what is alphabay and why does this bode well for zcash?
>>
File: 1497394360422.jpg (11KB, 436x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497394360422.jpg
11KB, 436x265px
>>2444547

alphabay is the silk road aka the undergroud deepweb drug market. the reason why ethereum really shot to the moon in april was because it was annouced you'd be able to buy drugs in ethereum. if i wasn't balls deep in ardor i would go balls in deep zcash. except way bigger gains between now and july first than with ETH.
>>
>>2444339
This right here

Zk-snarks is for fools who want buzzwords and fancy new shit just because it's new

Right now, and this can and probably will change, there is only one anon crypto: xmr
>>
>>2444578
Interesting. If I understand correctly this is one of the original reasons BTC rocketed, dark market use. If I also am no mistaken, Zcash is more anonymous than btc. Thanks for the input. I'm gonna buy the dip.
>>
>>2444616

you're welcome. ill see you in lamboland.
>>
Shill moar
>>
File: zcash-chart.png (56KB, 760x496px) Image search: [Google]
zcash-chart.png
56KB, 760x496px
>>2444451
See image.

Hopefully people buying now realize how diluted they will be after only a few years.. but due to the massive amounts of retardation around crypto with people not even understanding the very basics.. part of me doubts they do.
>>
File: 1479813434720.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479813434720.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>2444662

signed. jew trying to keep the price down lol. remember kids this place has its own CTR/Shareblue but with trading.
>>
>>2444662

It looks like by the time 2018 hits the supply will double. My question is though is that it seems to be trailing btc's supply pretty evenly. If btc is projected to continue to 5k and eventually double that, why would z cash not gain at least a fraction of that in the same span. If Zcash is used to traffic illicit drugs and what not, wouldn't that increase in value, especially if it ends up being faster in transaction speed?

Also I heard a rumor that the ceo of Zcash would help authorities if Zcash was being used for illicit activities. Any truth to this?

Thanks for image, what site did you use.
>>
>>2444719
How am I trying to keep the price down by sharing facts?

Maybe you don't agree with my somewhat hyperbolic generalization around crypto-holders right now – fine. It's just my opinion.
>>
>>2444746
your alternative facts aren't welcome here, mordecai.
>>
>>2444953
If the supply graph I have shared is not true, feel free to correct me. Unless you want to continuing to live in your own little... bubble.. :)
>>
>>2444744
>help authorities
It was a stupid twitter post that caused a lot backlash and him backtracking
>>
zcash is asic proof?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.