[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm working on a project that will save us all nigger owners.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 57zNe7KQ.png (55KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
57zNe7KQ.png
55KB, 240x240px
i'm working on a project that will save us all nigger owners.

i'm honored to introduce African-American (AFRO)

they will still pick your cotton, but in a different name.

DON'T SELL YOUR OLD SLAVES

i will send you the same amount of African-Americans for your old tokens. so if you own 5 Niggers, you will get 5 African-Americans.
just consider this a name change in order to keep up with the times.

i won't send any extra African-American in this thread.
if you hold Niggers(EY ones, not the other ones), you will get the same amount of African-Americans.

Identifier: H4trjFB48QQ6cRUSkmrDV7zvY9pKhxAcLjE4ZkcyeArk
Name: African-American
Total tokens: 148888.000
Reissuable: No
>>
>>2444061
hey there african-american fellow, how do you do
>>
>>2444127
not much my friend. i have sent all the afros. expect them in a few minutes.
>>
sadly the only way this could work is if both coins were literally the same but with a different name... in the end we'll end up with the ultra rare racist one and the wannabe politically correct, they both won't have the same market value
>>
>>2444215
nigger has no market value at the moment because there is no market for nigger.
coins are actually literally the same. nigger owners are holding the same amount of afros, the supply is the same and the decimals are the same.
sent all the nigger holders(621 wallets in total) their share of afros already.
>>
i putting some hitlers on hitler/afro market senpai.
>>
>>2444061
how did you know how many niggers we had and how did you send them to so many people?
>>
mein name is sasha ich bin expert
>>
>>2445672
OP is Waves doing some Damage Control

Don't fall for it!
>>
"African-Americans" have no meme value. Niggers are the only ones the people want >>2444116
>>
So, how much is a AFRO (Nigger) to a US dollar? How can we make it more valuable?
>>
>>2444061
you're such a polfag
>>
>>2444061
You are so kind. Thank you so much!
Now I basically have lifetime supply of new cotton shirts.
>>
>>2444061

Why should I invest? Soon the government may force me to release my African-American coins.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.