[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate beg threads, but I'm desperate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: yarns.jpg (677KB, 2400x1663px) Image search: [Google]
yarns.jpg
677KB, 2400x1663px
Came to this place a few months ago, right before the crypto craze went nuclear. I used to shill Rev.com to NEETS who wanted a job in those work from home generals. Heard at least one guy got in, and was thankful. Hope many others did too. Tried a lot of the schemes here, dropshipping, Robin Hood, etc. Made a few good bucks off Robin Hood, completely shat the bed with dropshipping. Kept seeing bitcoin threads popped up, but at the time that shit was foreign to me. Then I invested in my first one: Milo coin (yeah I know right). Even posted my dick in a 20 pounds of pussy and ass in it for Milos, was always a fun general.

I started investing after in any coin I saw. Saw threads and thought I make easy money (Lepen, THC on 4/20). Learned a lot because both those shit coins cost me like 100 bucks each. Got me to realize I gotta do my due diligence. That led me to getting RDD at 5 sats, then 10 sats and Digi at 300 sats. Sold both of those for pennies (RDD at 15 and Digi and 330) because of weak hands.

Made me a lot of money and lost a lot of money, but at least some of the discords here are good. One we have hasn't been active in a while, but the owner is looking not to be selfish and one of the first I joined (Pepe Pumps). Good guy.

Right now because of stupid decisions I'm in the hole exactly $1,383.77 and have 96.86 to my name. Was supposed to turn 500 into 5,000 and help my roommate get a house and break our lease since he lost his job. Flew me all the way out from New York to Houston. Honestly I wanna kill myself, but I got weak hands for that too.

Know it's a long shot but I'm posting BTC and ETH addresses. Not gonna beg for it, just leaving it here. It you give some, hey thanks. If not, at least know that this place isn't all bad. Assholes and shitcoins aside I still like this place and will keep coming here for a long, long time.

BTC: 1EZssNVAmefXep22odtzU2RX3YM6hVn2Gs

ETH:
0x29c03D3e4B0C737B5bAA00da85482508c4FCEE19

God bress.
>>
I can only gib RDD
>>
>>2444012
>Was supposed to turn 500 into 5,000 and help my roommate
this right here, man
this is the single biggest red flag in your post
10x muh money and "roommate" all in one go
get over this kind of bullshit and you won't have to beg from anons anymore
grow up dude
>>
Sent 0.02 BTC. Best I could do
>>
>>2444012
You're the shining example of a person who should not be investing in anything whatsoever. You don't even have an emergency fund. Please get off these boards and sort your life out.
>>
This is why you FUCKING HOLD RDD
>>
>>2444012
link to the discords?
>>
>Know it's a long shot but I'm posting BTC and ETH addresses. Not gonna beg for it, just leaving it here. It you give some, hey thanks.

Like homeless people selling their rap album
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.