[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Byteball or Monero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0249.jpg (48KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
48KB, 276x183px
Which anon crypto would you have and why?
>>
>>2443517
byteball, their escrow is the fuckin best.
>>
File: pepepeppep.jpg (8KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
pepepeppep.jpg
8KB, 238x192px
Byteball isn't itself private and Blackbytes are hardly a good solution in any way when compared to Monero (or most anoncoins).

Stop shilling Byteball so much.
>>
>>2443525
Do you personally use the currency or do you just invest? Which one is more anon?
>>
>>2443537
Not shilling, I genuinely curious on which one had a better future. Especially since Byteball has this tangle thing which has been a real quote on quote hit word in crypto lately.
>>
>>2443561
They're not really comparable. Privacy isn't Byteball's main focus, Monero's focus is literally just being a private and secure way to transfer value, which it does quite well.
>>
obviously ByteBall. but i need you to stop talking about it
>>
Xvg
>>
>>2443517
Monero is miles ahead with it comes to development with a close market cap.

The current price of byteball isn't backed up at all and it's merely speculative.
>>
>>2443668
This. From what I read on their whitepaper (fuck calling it a black paper you dumb fuck) it looks like the best coin for private transaction.
>>
>>2443617
why?
so you can get MORE FOR YOURSELF YOU GREEDY BASTARD?
I WILL NOT SHUT UP ABOUT BYTEBALL
I WILL TELL ALL MY BIZ BROTHERS ABOUT IT
GET FREE BYTEBALLS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
>>
>>2443705
>xvg
>not a p&d
Kek. The only anoncoins even worth mentioning are Monero and ZCash, bar some theoretically better vaporware solutions.
>>
>>2443617
>>2443714
samefagnutrag
>>
>>2443819
but I'm not him?
There is really a lot of secrecy about byteball, the first time I read about it was also on /biz/
someone made a thread, and immediately someone told him: "shhhhh"

and then they deleted the thread, then I did some research.
They don't want other people to know, because the creator is giving them away for free to make the coin grow. So the less people know about it, the more coins each of them will get.
But I don't like that, I disagree with that strategy.
And I agree with the creator, the more people own/hold/know byteball, the more successful the coin will be.
So the people who keep it a secret just so they can get more byteballs, are actually doing more harm to themselves than by talking about it.
It is a great coin, if you would care to look at all the features that the wallet offers already.
I specially like the conditional payments and the betting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.