[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW FAG general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

> why didn't I listen to the meme's

I am confusion.
I have zero capital in cryptos (used to own some DOGE back in the day). Currently downloading Bitcoin, Ethereum wallet, opened a kraken.com account waiting for it to be verified.

Now my question is how do I start? how did you guys start?
Should I just begin with buying some BTC and slowly diversify. Which ALT coins are you currently holding? Is mining dead?

I'm still quite new to this, what site's, videos should I consume to get a grip on these currencies?
>>
>>2442940
Coinbase. An exchange. Stop fucking procrastinate you total cuck. You don't even need those stupid wallets to get in the game. Kraken sucks. Use Bittrex and Polo.
>>
>>2442948
Making a Coinbase account right now.
So should I just buy BTC or should I wait till the price drops?
>>
first thing you need to know is : it ain't that easy, otherwise every poor piece of shit on earth would be in lamboland already.
Second, make a coinbase account : safest imo, simple BUT you only have access to BTC, ETH and LTC. LTC is a joke I don't know why the fuck it's not mooning, seems like a stable shitcoin, I don't know and don't wanna learn about it that much.
Buy what you want, or diversify through other sites to go into altcoins.
Bear in minds, altcoins are hardcoins, might moon might not.
Lastly, if you're a slow HODLER like me, just go into ETH and BTC, and wait. I check the value maybe thrice a week, and I don't stress too much about it. Keep an eye out but if you're here for gains in the future, those two coins are the way to go.

And don't be shilled here like I've been when I started. Ended up buying shitcoins and lost 300 dollars, not a lot but at that time it was 50%+ of what I could spare.

Good luck and see you at the redlight in a brand new lambo.
>>
>>2442940
Now is a pretty gud time to buy into crypto during the dip
>>
>>2443503
>>2443595
Thanks anons feel more confident now.
Coinbase is having difficulty scanning my ID.
Are there people with a similar problem?
>>
>>2443830
they say it takes 2-3 min, it took more than 3 hours for me. Don't sweat it yet, plus they'll probably ask you once more, at least they did for me. The whole process took 24 hours+
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.