[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not in GRC oops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: grc2.png (141KB, 580x447px) Image search: [Google]
grc2.png
141KB, 580x447px
>not in GRC
oops
>>
>>2441212
I really should learn what that means. Feel like teaching me?
>>
>>2441798
If you don't understand supply and demand you really should never trade any asset what so ever because you don't have a fundamental understanding on how anything in the world is priced at all.
>>
>>2441805
I just started two days ago. Been buying low and selling high. haven't lost on a trade yet. I'm a quick learner. obviously from your implication the higher it is on the green side the more demand?
>>
File: 1496936909027.jpg (55KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496936909027.jpg
55KB, 497x501px
>>2441837
You realize it's near impossible to lose money if you started two days ago? Literally every single coin made money. If you don't know what supply and demand means then you'll lose fast and crash and burn, and i'll laugh. I'm pretty sure they teach the basics of supply and demand in fifth grade.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>2441837
yes, the bigger the green side = more buy orders, the more likely market will continue going up
>>
>>2441856
are you stupid? you think knowing supply and demand means you know how crypto works? where's the demand in something like GRC? go ahead make my night.
>>
>>2441798
Right is supply (sell orders)
Left is demand (buy orders)
The x-axis is the price per unit.
The y-axis is the volume.
Where they touch is where purchases and sales are happening.
>>
>>2441877
Did I ever say that or are you putting words in my mouth? I never even said the word crypto, but leave it to a crypto trader not to even have enough comprehensive reading skills to read one sentence.
>>
>>2441869
>>2441887
Cheers lads. Let's get rich.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 99x96px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 99x96px
>>2441900
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>breathes in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>2441907
You seem like a really fun guy
>>
>>2441964
Before you start with any serious money throw some chump change in to learn all this shit.
I started with $50 and basically told myself it would be a loss from the get go.
Or figure it out before you put any money in, but I learn best by trial and error and it seems more fun and engaging to learn when something is on the line.
If you see a post on here that something is mooning and it's already up like 50% by the time you check the charts you're most likely too late to buy in.
Good luck m8
>>
>>2441999
Cheers m8, I'm pretty much just doing that at the moment to get a feel for the UI and how it all works. Wish I had of got in on this a year or so ago though. Is it too late or do you think the normies will stay away long enough? Is this the new digital wall st?
>>
>>2442044
Not too late. You want to be in before the normies and you want to accumulate for when they show up.
Imagine how this shit will explode once boomers and rich normies are splitting their investments between cryptos and stocks.
I wish I got in years ago, too, but we're still in a good spot. It'll be a while before they get here, but when they do we'll already be here stacking a bunch of coins they're trying to buy. The demand will go up and so will the prices.
Best case we get rich before they show up and get richer when they finally do, worst case we accumulate modest stacks of coins and get rich when they show up. It's a win win as long as you don't gamble your money away chasing heavily shilled shitcoins.
>>
>>2441877
kek you're an idiot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.