[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg (108KB, 800x1404px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg
108KB, 800x1404px
>see ark shilled hard here
>call them out as scammers P&Ding
>decide to actually investigate them
>incredible team
>incredible proposition
>one of the rare projects that add to the blockchain technology and not seeking to get quick rich

I jumped in as soon as I read the white paper and investigated the head developers. This is insanely good.
>>
>>2441178

Proof of stake coins will never repeat Bitcoin and Ethereum's success. Nice try, shill.
>>
>>2441193
well there's a retarded statement. you missed out on FPBP opportunity...
>>
File: 2010-koenigsegg-agera-5.jpg (402KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
2010-koenigsegg-agera-5.jpg
402KB, 800x570px
op certified as not a faggot.

Will you go standard lambo or something exotic?
>>
>>2441205
neither anon. waste of money. i dont understand how anyone can not see the value in ark compared to everything else on the market.
>>
>>2441178
Stop the ark posts ffs I haven't got enough yet
>>
>>2441224

Don't worry, it will never go over $1.50. Arkies are the most deluded pump and dumpers yet in this biz. Starting to think their shilling g has made them swallow their own BS.
>>
>>2441223

remember your audience anon.

this board just spent a 24 hr cycle shilling Hitler and Nigger coin and now roughly 25% of the board refuses to buy Waves, a coin that has one of the best overall averages because it deleted Nigger coin.

Another 25% of this board is divested heavily into Bitbean, Moon, and whatever new sub penny coin has just launched.

And finally another 35-40% of this board has been humping ETH and BTC all week thinking 1-3% a day is a great return.

You're gonna go far anon, see you on the moon.
>>
>>2441193
Ethereum is going proof of stake this year.
>>
ARK was one of the best investments I made, pure luck though, I bought a shitload at like at 80 cents, the same day it shot up to 1,20 and sold it all. Don't know if I'll invest again though
>>
When it says "Language: Node.js" does that mean the coin itself is programmed in Node or that users can make the smart contracts with Node?
>>
>>2441268
>not selling waves after it proved that it lied about its main purpose
Thing's a ticking time bomb now.
>>
>>2441444

The coin itself, anon.

Ark is not designed to support smart contracts or applications directly. It will add extra features like that by connecting to other decentralized networks and centralized apps.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.