[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RLC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: royals.png (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
royals.png
57KB, 200x200px
I rarely see this moon mission shilled here. They are at the Global Blockchain Summit today and the price has dipped recently.

https://twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/874636766023749633

In comparison to GNT it has low token supply and a much lower marketcap. But the token managed to outperform GNT anyway, going from 0.5$ to 1.2$ at one point.

What they aim at is not only rendering like Golem, which is nice, but a proof-of-contribution protocol which enables various Dapps like Augur or Bancor. Read the friggin whitpaper: http://iex.ec/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/iExec-WPv2.0-English.pdf

Downsides are not much activity in the Github, but apparently the devs already have built similar tech on which they can get back. Also their marketing and industry connection is shit in comparison to Golem. The visuals look terrible.

Discuss.
>>
>>2440271
Should we start meming this coin to pump the price? I think its about time
>>
>>2440271
if you take golem's market cap in account, RLC is seriously undervalued.
Visuals and marketing are shit, which is good if you want to buy in now.
It was mentioned on their reddit they are working on a new website and updated graphic design. So when this gets on the casual's radar it will blow up eventually.
>>
>>2440271
And the token didn't outperform Golem, there is a huge difference in market cap. RLC would be at $6 each when they have same market cap as Golem.
>>
>>2440331
I mean the percentage-wise price increase of the token value.
>>
>>2440311
I think this is the optimal time to start meming this coin. The only question is whether I should buy more right now even though I already have heavy bags.

I dropped most of my 10k GNT for this. There is a blog post explaining the move: https://steemit.com/ethereum/@dana-edwards/iex-ec-has-a-great-board-of-advisors-which-includes-reps-from-genesis-mining-gatecoin-wanxiang-blockchain-lab-and-more
>>
I think this can pump 10x in a day with the conference + the news of the new website and when people actually start doing their damn research. Plus its on shapeshift.
>>
>>2441368
not sure, 10x would be a bit much. but I can see this going to 3$ easily, which still would be like 4x. most undervalued coin right now.
>>
>>2441414
the question is sell at 3 or hold?
>>
>>2441466
I really have a lot of RLC, so I surely would take some profit at this level. On the longer timeframe this coin can pass 10$.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.