[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Always bet on Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1-6sX8fSFulTWQS2RDe1APOQ.png (254KB, 723x448px) Image search: [Google]
1-6sX8fSFulTWQS2RDe1APOQ.png
254KB, 723x448px
WAVES is about to go UP
>>
>>2440041
But what about the fact that it's not really decentralized?

((NIGGERCOIN))
>>
>>2440055
This puts doubt on me about buying it
>>
>>2440074
It is actually decentralized though, nothing has happened to that anon's niggercoins, they're al still there.
>>
File: ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg (147KB, 1280x783px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.jpg
147KB, 1280x783px
>>
>>2440143

Who are you and what is your coin power level???

>T. Dirty memecoin holder
>>
>>2440131
you cannot buy or sell nad they kept all the btc that was traded
>they actually freed the niggers /biz/ will not forget
>>
Who can take them seriously anymore after what they did to niggers? Racist or not, people had money invested in them, even if it was on the order of cents. This move should scare everyone away from their platform.
>>
File: 1489606744153.jpg (34KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489606744153.jpg
34KB, 467x350px
NGR exposed the truth. Waves a shitcoin.
>>
>>2440195
>>2440238
This just means WAVES is willing to take their platform seriously.
The platform is decentralized, the client is not. The coins are still there, they just don't show on the client.

All outlined in the whitepaper before, there is no need for alarm, buy WAVES.
>>
Can anybody explain why Waves (more than 1) sent to a bittrex address are visible as an "asset", and recorded as a transaction on the blockchain explorer, but are not included in my balance? My bittrex wallet still says I have 0.
>>
>>2440055
very worrying indeed
I don't care about niggers or hitlers but it is a bad sign
>>
>>2440305

>shit wallet cant transfer to others
>.0001 transfer fee within shit wallet
>.0003 sell/buy fee
>delisting of coins because muh feelings

S.H.I.T.C.O.I.N
>>
File: 1470481604158.jpg (20KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470481604158.jpg
20KB, 413x395px
>>2440179
>>they actually freed the niggers /biz/ will not forget
>>
>>2440305
>This just means WAVES is willing to take their platform seriously.
they aren't
they are not to be trusted after this
>>
File: 1369068242755.png (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369068242755.png
86KB, 500x500px
>>2440143

>What are these things?

Classic uninformed High Buyer and low seller

>mfw
>>
>All these fud
kek. You guys will buy high when the times comes just like buying ethereum high. Then blame yourself for missing the boat.
>>
>>2440305
>This just means WAVES is willing to take their platform seriously.

That's like defending Google censoring the internet by claiming that they just "take their search engine seriously".
>>
>>2440569
next thing you'll see will be higher fees for dem programs
>>
>>2440345
i think you have to have more than 1 waves in your bittrex account already or something like that for the transaction to show up. same thing with eth and other eth related tokens, there you need at least 0.1 of value to deposit. nothing to do with waves and everythign with bittrex
>>
Fuck Waves, buy Bitshares instead for a truly decentralized platform.
>>
>>2440055
It is though.

All you pols got rekt by the matchers that all voted to blacklist the pair

You really should learn about the technology you're trying to fud

I honestly would have liked this to be the first wct vote, though. That would have definitely been a more elegant solution
>>
>>2440305
At least somebody else understands.

The "censorship" isn't the nodes, it's the client. If all these NEETs cared so much, they would write their own client. They won't, because that would involve: work, ability to learn, time away from shitposting
>>
File: was.png (98KB, 249x331px) Image search: [Google]
was.png
98KB, 249x331px
Where is my Niggercoin threads?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.