[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a lot of money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 475433-white-tiger-safari.jpg (62KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
475433-white-tiger-safari.jpg
62KB, 700x400px
Dear 4chan, I see so many of you on here who have made obscene amounts of money buying ETH early and I just feel like a dumb fuck that I didn't get on crypto earlier, just wasting my paychecks on bullshit like food. I just want to ask, do you guys think there'll be another coin in the future with such a massive ROI like ETH? Will there be another coin that moons like it did?
>>
You want that Moon like ETH?

You buy Moon.
>>
>Dear 4chan
>>
>>2438502
Understand that none of these are sure things, but at the moment ARK, GNT, ANT, or perhaps SIA or RDD are possible breakout coins.
>>
>>2438502
>do you guys think there'll be another coin in the future with such a massive ROI like ETH? Will there be another coin that moons like it did?

Yes.
Anyone who tells you they know what it is and to go buy it is lying, though. Be careful of shills, do a lot of research and buy a little of every coin that seems legitimately promising. Hold for a few years and you'll be very pleasantly surprised.
>>
capricoin
>>
>>2438502
Either MOON, RDD, or ESP2.
>>
File: 1483852741042.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483852741042.png
74KB, 500x500px
>>2438502
Litecoin

It has a long and established history, stable price for some time, is available on coinbase, and should outlive all these shitcoins.

Just hodl
>>
>>2438545
I think what this anon meant to say before his fingers had an autistic spasm, was that pivx is what you u want to invest in friendo.
>>
Yes

Look at NEM, OP

Ethereum has a scalability issue. Just look at recent Bancor crowdfunding, it litereally crashes the network. Also, when you are into blockchain, look at technology which offers niche tech. For instance, NEM Mijin. is a blockchain banking solution for the Japanese. It is both private and public blockchain.
>>
>>2438545
>>2438555

Thank you :)
>>
Mooncoin.
Currently 6 sat on Bleutrade, C-CEX, CE, Nova.
MoonWord, SmartLikes, MoonEdu
Slick new website, new wallet currently being updated, active community.
$160 usd will get you 1,000,000 Moon coins. When it hits the bigger exchanges you'll shit your pants if you didn't buy in when you could. If you're a fan of RDD or you missed the big jump this is the next one to jump onto
>>
>>2438707
This.
Mooncoin is legit.
>>
>>2438502
>>2438707
ignore any coin that starts with moon or ends with bean
>>
>>2438502
look. Anything with a market cap that is at a minimum $100,000,000 should be looked at with extreme skepticism. Sure some of them will end up doing very well, but don't go betting the house on it. If you want to be safe then I'd go 50% bitcoin and ethereum, 35% the other top 10 coins, 15% some speculation coin that is constantly being pumped on here.
>>
>>2438778
* correction, anything with a marketcap that isn't at a minimum $100,000,000. (even that isn't high compared to the top 20 coins)
>>
>>2438742
Care to explain your reasoning here? Otherwise you're just adding noise to the conversation
>>
I just bought 2,750,000
MOONCOINS.

I missed the Ethereum train. I'm tired of being poor.

rgegregerg rerreg
>>
Mooncoin and ESP2
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.