[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Rich Quick!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: youinjustWEEKS.png (52KB, 150x227px) Image search: [Google]
youinjustWEEKS.png
52KB, 150x227px
You can make a KILLING begging. Where? Any major metropolitan area!

I was a poor boy in Winona WV working at the local McDonald's until I moved to Denver. I was just panhandling on the side of the road, ,making a comfy salary (enough to buy me a nice little studio apartment). But I thought I could get more.

So I moved on over to Dallas, and set myself up right in the city center with my empty McCafe cup. For every "god bless" I made a hundred dollars (got best results when I rolled around in the mud near the trainyard in the morning).

Come November, I dressed up as JFK and went to my usual spot. In that SINGLE DAY I made forty bucks an hour.

Anyone want some tips from a professional panhandler?
>>
>>2438357
do you have any shame?
>>
>>2438514
No. You can't make it big with shame, you'll use it after a while if you're panhandler material.
>>
File: 1497197943425.jpg (111KB, 851x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497197943425.jpg
111KB, 851x481px
>>2438514
>do you have any shame?
>got best results when I rolled around in the mud near the trainyard in the morning
>>
really cool post thank you
>>
>>2438357
I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.v
>>
any proof?
>>
>>2438533
>>2438529
do people recognize you in public or are you always that one bum?

also please send btc my mom is going to get raped if i don't give the Nigerian prince one btc

1DkyuHTyz4YYsrEdEEBDPw85t8JSEwxoQc
>>
Are you alone? In my country there is some kind of mafia behind this guys.
>>
whats the deal with this? panhandling has always been a fucking scam, but lately I'm seeing them EVERYWHERE. why now suddenly?

I can tell all you faggots are scammers because they always have a fucking dog with them, and they train their dogs to lie down like they're sick. Then they fucking sit at every goddamn corner and retarded old people give them money. I saw one playing a guitar with their guitar case open (for tips). I thought this faggotry only existed in California. what the fuck happened? was there some panhandler's convention or some shit?
>>
>>2438577
>trying to hustle a hustler

how stupid can you be?
>>
File: mom getting raped.png (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mom getting raped.png
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>2438629
no its real he sent me this
>>
>>2438613
Yeah, we unionized.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.