[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All aboard espers train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

1 sat
5 sat
10 sat
15 sat
20 sat

Chooo. Choooo

Buy on nova or coin exchange
Tobit has the old chain and will fuck you

Get in while it's still cheap
>>
wtf is a sat?
>>
Yobit fucking auto correct
>>
>>2436182
How about you go fuck yourself with your shitty pump and dump schemes?
>>
It's a good coin but at the absolute least, it is a coin that is currently under 20 sat and is only on small exchanges.
This coin will be added to a large exchange and it will blow up exclusively because of that.
When it hits Bittrex everyone will just see Verge or Reddcoin 2 and buy it out.
>>
Are u fuckin kidding, some dude posted this when it was 1 sat
>>
>>2436196
Satoshi, it's used to divide the value of a coin below a real number by a power of 10 .000001 is 1 sat
>>
>>2436211
See you when I'm on mars fucker hahahahahahahahahahha
>>
>>2436196
Just leave.

If you haven't done even the slighest bit of research then you're going to lose money.
>>
>>2436248
Nah I'm going to look from above at you being at the bottom of the ocean with those heavy bags you're holding fucking moron.
>>
File: 1495141156481.png (139KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
1495141156481.png
139KB, 400x504px
>>2436182
>tfw in at 6
>>
>>2436281
Keep telling yourself that wagecuck
>>
>>2436315
I haven't worked a day in my life. I'm sitting on ~$325,000 worth of crypto. Started with $10,000. Do the opposite of what /biz/ tells you is good advice it seems. So yes, go fuck yourself one last time.
>>
>>2436345
You sound like a salty lying little bitch, who's going to trust your lying worthless whore mouth now
>>
>>2436345
then why are you bothering with anyone else and talking down gains king virgin

this shit has made me tons.
>>
>>2436385
>>2436389
I despise petty scammers like yourselves. You're the reason /biz/ has such a terrible name. You pissants disgust me. I hope you fucking lose all your money you scum.
>>
>>2436443
Do your homework before coming to us, you fat sack of shit, neck yourself. Oh yeah and buy high in a couple days
>>
>>2436443
kids lost. in at 4 sats when it originally got shilled on /biz/

look at us now?
>>
File: deadonarrival.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
deadonarrival.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>only have 2.7 mil
>>
>>2436482
good timing pop.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.