[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing stopping me from dumping 10k into crypto. Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

The only thing stopping me from dumping 10k into crypto. Just seems too good to be true. How do you keep your balls intact while doing it? Why are you confident that it's not a ponzi scheme or a bubble? Convince me /biz/ I have 10 to 20k that I can play with.
>>
Just do it you massive faggot
>>
>>2432059
Aptly enough, Putin is the one force that should scare the shit out of you with regards to ETH.

The world's biggest whale just publicly announced his intent and no one knows what the fuck to expect anymore.
>>
It's actually pretty safe and easy money. Buy a few dozen units of a bunch of altcoins that aren't peaking and put the rest somewhere safe like ETH and try not to touch it. Ignore all the tards here pumping and dumping and chumping.
>>
>>2432059
first convince you actually have balls.
Time stamp Dick in Doughnut
>>
all in on ETH

Ride the euphoric indifference, its quite liberating
>>
>>2432059
People said this after bitcoin leaped, and now it's close to 3,000 USD , there has literally been poeple who have become millionairse from this thing , stop living in fear and take the initiative and maybe you can also prosper from this new medium .
>>
>>2432094
>pretty safe and easy money

OP, i've put in 30k and made at least 60k so far. But it's far from "safe and easy" LOL. It's fucking hell and you are on the verge of losing a shit ton of bags every second.

And it's far from easy, I spend hours on hours on hours every single day researching.
>>
i literally just do this while chilling at work watching sportscenter a few hours a day and have doubled my money without breaking a sweat
>>
Don't buy ETH now. Buy some Bitcoin to hold and then invest in other alts. ETH would need 34 billion dollars added to it's market cap to double now and you can get those gains out of pretty much any other top alt coins. ETH is a meme coin people bought because they think Ethereum and Ether are the same thing and were fooled by shills into believing it's going to replace bitcoin.
>>
>>2432159
This. ETH is getting pumped by hype and cash grab ICO's. It might rise a bit further but when it pops it's gonna be ugly.
>>
Here's the facts:
1)crypto technology is mostly opensource, however there's huge money in mining and PoS which costs electricity and computing power. Computing power is actually ridiculously expensive, this allows you to store it.
2)No one knows WHICH crypto is going to be relevant in the future. However, people are paying 400 for an eth in asia, the japanese are pushing mass adoption of bitcoin through banks and merchants, and the chinese hate their government a lot so this is a godsend to them.
3)Crypto and blockchain are already a done deal as far as everyone is concerned, it's just how this all plays out, and whatever way it plays out crypto to crypto exchanges will be inevitable. You can't just prop up a crypto overnight, ETH will remain valuable because people hyped it, Bitcoin will remains the store of value. As more investors get exposed to this still tiny market, it's only going to rocket in price.
4)"Bubble" doesn't apply to crypto because it's not just an asset, it's also currency. This isn't like the dotcom bubble where if a team failed the stock would plummet, right now all they have to do is put up promises and they'll get trading volume. You can make money off of others trading, you don't need a product in the first place because just the crypto is already worth tons of money. All you have to do is convert from a coin you don't like to a coin you do like, and you're set.
5)Crypto makes tons of financial services as they exist today extremely cheap or invalidates them completely. The list will go on and on, but basically every credit card company and western union are up for the chopping block, and all of them know it. All that money saving is going to be associated with crypto, further rocketing the price and giving people more reasons to use it.
>>
>>2432213
by ugly i think to 200 then continuing on its path to being the primary crypto currency . Remember this moment
>>
Thanks for the replies. I already have a few hundred bucks in stratis. Just sold some ethereum. And have a small amount of bitcoin. I don't want to miss it though I still have to think about it more.
>>
>>2432094
this guy never made a dollar and is gonna get rekt on eth
>>
Don't buy bitcoin before August... Thank me later
>>
>>2432928
What happens in August? They modify the block chain or something?
>>
>>2432396
Its not a currency. It's an asset. Ether is fuel to run programs over the internet. The valuation it has does not reflect the use case at all.

It might be a litecoin-tier (read: rock steady) store of value someday, but today is not that day
>>
Tip for you OP

Currently there is a battle going on between ETH and BTC for dominance.

If ETH comes out on top than we could see ETH soaring to new unseen levels

If BTC sorts out their shit then it would be a major blow to ETH and we could see a big correction.

I'd personally go in ETH for now but keep a constant eye on what BTC are doing and if it looks like BTC are going to pull it back then switch back to BTC quick.
>>
File: 1424801191877.jpg (255KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1424801191877.jpg
255KB, 600x636px
>>2432059
how the fuck can something like bitcoin be a pozi scheme, ponzi schemes are organized and centrally planned. A bubble? There might be a lot of hype around it, but the hype is justified. Once the stock market and the bond market crashes, people will be looking for places to store their wealth, and cryptos/bullion will be a good choice.
>>
>>2433166
lol this pic
>>
>>2432059
Blockchain technology isn't going anywhere. Look at the statistics, people have been making millions on it. It's not a bubble yet, it will become one. You need to dumb your crypto as soon as it becomes mainstream news. When the media starts saying buy that's when you sell because it'll be very artificially inflated. This is like the .com bubble and we are currently in 1995. Don't miss your chance.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.