[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day T/D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: redbreast_12.jpg (66KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
redbreast_12.jpg
66KB, 800x850px
Hey anons got the day off and was thinking about doing some day trading and drinking.

Go together?
>>
>>2429759
Yeah that's a great idea.

Remember to go all in on Mooncoin while you're at it.
>>
File: 298.jpg (26KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
26KB, 402x402px
Remember to buy high and sell low
>>
I do it to keep the edge off. I make better decisions keeping a light buzz.
>>
Smoking, trading and listening to lofi hip hop :)
>>
>>2429759
I actually think that day/swing trading and charting are valid methods to make gains, but on a market as heavily manipulated like crypto - who the fuck knows...
>>
>>2429880
if you can read momentum and volume you can trade anything but yes i agree crypto is extremely volatile but overall bullish, i wouldnt be short in the crypto market but nor would i even day trade that shit i would just wait for dips and hold for 5-10 years, swinging nasdaq listed is the easiest way to go just stick to stocks under 10 and u will rape the market
>>
The drugs of choice used to be beta blockers, adderrall (once Coke fell out of favor), modafinil (real, not fake indian shit), nicotine, vitamin b, and choline.

But now that AI is trading in any market worth a shit, there's no point.
>>
>>2429911
you can still make easy money regardless if ais are playing, learn the historical resistance levels and you will see the light i promise
>>
>>2429759
listen to >>2429842 you might get a bit more reckless but more often than not it will benefit you in this market

atleast it's true for me
>>
>>2430727
most action happens in the morning premarket and an hour after open, i wouldnt be getting hammered on hard liquor hat early in the morn but do you nigga
>>
Read Super Trader by Van Thorp
Everything in trading is psychological, drinking might get you into a better 'state of mind' but the key here is to learn why you function better under the effects of the drug, then you just need to reproduce your behavior that you had under the effects of the drug to get the same productivity boost.
I used to take drugs but they were expensive, until I realized that it's possible to hypnotize yourself to create the same effect on the mind with none of the downsides because it's not actually affecting your system.
This is how I made myself have that 'light buzz' 100% of the time. Hypnosis is a rabbit hole unto itself, but basically you just need constant practice until your brain does it automatically. Do the same with trading and you'll be in a really good spot to wake up and grind out a full day of decent trading everyday without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>2431285
>drugs but they were expensive
coors light is really cheap, anon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.