[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW /cryptopump server works!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: scam-alert.jpg (37KB, 445x226px) Image search: [Google]
scam-alert.jpg
37KB, 445x226px
They use as you might heard Pumpmaster BOT...
For all newfags who still believe in tales like this I have detailed info.
1. They choose soin to pump
2. They put coin + 9other coins in "good coins group"
3. They announce pump at some time they choose
4. 30min before pump they buy chosen coin
5. at pump time they run bot who bring other ppl to coin
6. they sell coins bought before pump to people coming in

Maybe details are little bit different... But you get the point! Don't trust this fags!
>>
I didn't go for it as soon as i saw that huge green bar lol so obvious
>>
((((You))))
>>
They really are a bunch of cunts. It seems rreally legit at the beginning but they only scam you out of your money.
>>
its a scam idd!
>>
Only first pump was ok... than greed took they're soul
>>
The pnd group is a bunch of lowcoiners looking for a fast score.

The majority of them are still holding bags from the last few failed pumps and crying about "How did this happen again??!!"

Seriously, join these groups just for the keks and to know what coins to avoid.
>>
I'm the admin of that group.

if you really believe we preselect the coin, that means you either know (a little bit) of cryptography and believe we cracked sha256 (in that case what are you doing still using bitcoins), or it's just somebody who was banned.

I will exclude FUDs from the community, building a group of hysterical sissies who scare everybody off during a moment of fun isn't our aim.

Anybody in the group can verify what I said. If you can’t understand what’s written, just grab anybody who’s had a 2 hours lesson on cryptography that you trust.
>>
>>2429190
>>2429338
>>2429420

>>2430161
>>
Blackdude.
You are talking here like we never made bot on our own. Just be happy while you have newfags to scam.... You banned trusted people. Now you gona burn. We all make mistakes and this was your last!
>>
>>2431316
> You banned trusted people. Now you gona burn. We all make mistakes and this was your last!

bitch please
>>
>>2431316
>trusted member
lol this is litterally the first pump you did
>>
>join scamming group
>get scammed
>it's not fair when it happens to *me*

Poetry
>>
>>2431922
literally best member in the group tho. pic related.
>>
agree with this nigger . ypu should learn more about pump and dump . this article explain what you should avoid it and what u should join .
medium.com/@vyacheslave8ni/crypto-currency-trading-pump-and-dumps-noobs-guide-3a3c71f21522
>>
>>2431922
If you want to make money in this world you need to start thinking like a chinaman
>>
lost $60 so far with this shitty pnd. worst fucking pnd group.
>>
File: 1497281351403.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1497281351403.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>2430161
you piece of shit revoked my access because i said this was the 2nd time you guys fucked me over.

jumping on coins that have sell walls, despite multiple people telling you this is a bad idea.

pnd group? What fucking pnd did you do? GRC wasn't your group's doing, that was the last coin your dumbass bot chose. A fucking coin that had huge sell walls as well and which was already pre-pumped before your rats jumped on it.

When will you dumb shits learn? Your discord isn't a pnd group, just close it already. Any sane person still residing in that discord deserves to lose more money.
>>
>>2431316
kek you lost/kicked the trust of the only people who put in more than 1 btc into your shit pumps. enjoy 'pumping' with people who put in .05 btc
>>
>>2432291
>>2432453
kek @ NotDaOne going mia after posting in other discords the links for his minions to reply for him. I'm in those discord too you dumbass.

>you piece of shit revoked my access because i said this was the 2nd time you guys fucked me over.

yeah mate if we fucked you over why u mad

>jumping on coins that have sell walls, despite multiple people telling you this is a bad idea.

coins are randomly chosen after people discard the bad ones manually, we'll improve on that but I think it's already pretty good with the bot that automatically discards coins that are overpriced or dipping and the group that gives a check on that, pretty proud of our one week progress >)

> GRC wasn't your group's doing, that was the last coin your dumbass bot chose

you didn't even put a full stop, you managed to contradict yourself in the same sentence there, bravo pal

> When will you dumb shits learn? Your discord isn't a pnd group, just close it already

yeah it is closed to a lot of people like you already

>kek you lost/kicked the trust of the only people who put in more than 1 btc into your shit pumps. enjoy 'pumping' with people who put in .05 btc

nah pump wasn't that good today even with him being in bro, just a bad day
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.