[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Got Jewed by Bancor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: benartzi.gif (2MB, 782x1080px) Image search: [Google]
benartzi.gif
2MB, 782x1080px
Bancor smart tokens eliminating the middle-men, do not have spead. That was one of the best and innovative selling marketing points.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6gz32e/transaction_costs_for_bancor_smart_tokens_when/

There is a spread, and a fee though, but you did not have to know before you threw your ETH to us.

Nevermind that it will MOON once it gets listed, 1B market cap, have fun!
>>
>>2428070
I'm sure I'll cry when I'll cash out from bancor with 10k$ gain from a 1k$ investment.
Stupid me.
>>
>>2428343
haha, Yes! You're so right. I'm glad to see such confidence on /biz/ regarding the monetary policies set forth in the burgeoning crypto market by our friends in Israel. Historically, they have varied experience in managing monetary policy across a variety of countries so I'm sure their experience will pay dividends!

The early indications from a mock exchange trading bnt ious between unknown traders are that if you didn't buy in at .01 eth during the crowdsale you should be glad to do so at .01 btc once the token actually begins trading!

I didn't invest, I must admit, but I am glad to see that people are starting to understand that Bancor and Israel(as well as other central and large banks associated with our friends from Israel) only want what's best for the markets and the world at large! Look around you and you can see the results of that desire everywhere!!!

The decentralized nature of crypto makes it hard for them to spread that type of policy and care directly to its users, or at least it has until now! Buy more bancor and save the world. Also you'll get rich of course!!!
>>
a 1B cap would only mean its a x3
>>
>>2429073

I like your post.
>>
>>2428070
SELL SELL
>>
>>2428070
Implying getting rid of the middle men in crpto isnt a great thing for buyers.............
>>
>>2429627
how you are getting rid of them ? BNT is the middle man now. You still have spread, you still have fees.

>>2429073
we will see how this goes. most people in bancor just want to sell as it hits the exchange. If there will be more BNT to be sold that BNT to be bought you know what happens.

>>2428343
I really do hope you get your 10X, If I believed I could even do a 3X I would join.
>>
>>2428070
Literally Jews introducing fractional reserve banking to the closest modern equivalent to a gold standard, inserting themselves as middlemen, and pursuing the creation of a New World Order.

Just fucking google "Bancor" for fucks sake this shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>2429900
And that's a problem, anything resembling to the current system won't succeed, ergo the boom in crypto
>>
File: campuscoin_HaydenIrwin.jpg (141KB, 900x580px) Image search: [Google]
campuscoin_HaydenIrwin.jpg
141KB, 900x580px
>>2428070
i hope so op, i want to get jewed hard
>>
>>2429913
I am already ahead of you. Just put a short order on BNT :^)
>>
>>2429913
That's my point baka.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.