[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How do I make monies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1477725593365.png (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477725593365.png
71KB, 800x600px
How do I make monies?
>>
Work.
>>
>>2427982
Selling your ass to homosexuals and traps
>>
>>2427982
dont be neet
>>
>>2427982
Sucking your gramps dick.
>>
>>2427982
get a fucking job you pathetic neet
>>
>>2428033
>>2428046
>>2428086
I already have a job. I mean REAL money.
>>
>>2427982
>How do I make monies?
>>
Apply for a top job and lie on your CV.
>>
>>2428159
Does that really work?
>>
>>2428177
Yes if you do it right and you feel like you can still do the job.
>>
>>2428193
True I never lie because I'd feel really ashamed not knowing what the fuck im doing. Especially someone that wants to be a network admin, u gotta know your shit bru
>>
>>2428226
Apply for some managerial job where you can delegate the hard stuff to others.
>>
>>2428193
Wait can you elaborate on this, I'm looking to do this exact thing to secure a decent non wagecuck job.
>>
>>2427982
git gud
>>
>>2428226
>>2428251
For example, a network admin, you need to know and understand networking enough to be comfortable with it. Know the lingo, how to do shit, etc. You need to be able to answer questions asked to you that may apply to the job.
But the actual requirements and experience can be made up to get your that interview.
>>
Trade crypto.
>>
>>2428261
Wouldn't you eventually be found out? For example if you faked having a degree or certs altogether?
>>
>>2428275
Depends on the job. Some jobs what your certification number and proof of degree.
Experience is more important however. Network certs are easy to get, but experience is not. If you can fake related IT jobs you can get a better IT job.

Again though, YOU NEED THE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF SAID JOB.
>>
>>2428275
9 times out of 10 they never check.
>>
>>2428299
The knowledge and understanding Isn't that hard for the majority of IT jobs, I'm just worried about how faking degrees/certs and job experience will get me caught
>>
>>2428938
Worst that can happen is you don't get hired.
If you get the interview you're good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.