[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bein a loser at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
I was going to give up coffee today but the a huge wave of loser feelings washed over me at my wagecuck office when I fully saw my patheticness at being the ugly loser beta of the office and everywhere else. I realised that I have no friends for years and have never had attention from women and am in the position I'm in due to being an ugly beta loser.

Once again, once the caffeine leaves my system, all that's left are the trivially obvious cynical ideas that society and its apologists / propagandists try to distract you from. Not even try to refute, just distract.
>>
>caffeine

Maybe try codeine or cocaine
>>
hm how about making a man of you self
>>
Should have bought Bitbean
>>
File: 1497263751206.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497263751206.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
Holy shit I can relate to those feelings OP.
>>
Women are overrated. My GF costs tens of thousands of dollars a year.

You can read stories online of dudes that are attractive and how girls magically like them and feel envious, or you can realize that 95% of people never come close to that make the best of what you got.

It could be worse, you could've been born a pajeet and have to bang those ugly women.
>>
Iktfb

Im almost 30 and havent had a friend in over 10 years now, and of course never had a gf.

But Im still trying little by little to improve myself. Going to the gym. Improving hygiene. Getting better clothes.

Fyi Jordan's lectures really did help me. He's not just a meme.
>>
>>2427702
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
>>
Fuck I could make millions teaching you /biz/ cunts how to get laid and make friends.
>>
No you know why office cucks get free coffee
>>
>>2427651
are you a nigger?
>>
>>2427776

Keep going man, you got this
>>
>>2427651
>blogging on biz
normally when a functioning human sees a problem, and we're really good at that, he finds a way to resolve it. if you're so comfortable being a universal failure, do yourself a favor and take hard drugs.
>>
>>2427651
http://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/
>>
>>2427776
Who is Jordan?
>>
>>2427651
Just learn to say hi bro

I get loads of chicks
>>
File: Jordan.png (160KB, 375x736px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan.png
160KB, 375x736px
>>2429588

Jordan B. Peterson
https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

I can also recommend Jordan for escaping nihilism's existencial void.
>>
>>2429588
le epic religion anti sjw man
>>
>>2427760

Try dating someone who actually makes a lot of money or has good financial sense. They will know where to cut a lot of expenses and they know a lot of tricks that will help you save more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.