[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor @ 24 USD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: marcrich.jpg (10KB, 241x233px) Image search: [Google]
marcrich.jpg
10KB, 241x233px
Feeling half Jewish now. Thanks chosen people!
>>
for realz?

is this jew coin on exchanges already?
>>
what was the ico price?
>>
>it has a 2.4B market cap already

nope
>>
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC
>>
1 ETH = 100 BNT @ ICO

ETH = around $400 at time of ICO
>>
It's just premarket low volume trading on a literally who exchange, calm down

t. 2301 jewcoin hodler
>>
newfag here. Where I can watch the bancor value?
Coinmarketcap does not list it...
>>
Top 100 Token holders have 83.96% of tokens.....yep, no chance of manipulation there....have fun with it....
>>
>>2425280
who gives a fuck. In and out for mad gainz.
>>
>>2425280
so many ICO's are like this

you think whales are gonna drive price down from ICO value?

only up from here boyo
>>
>>2425227
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bancor+exchange
>>
SOLD my life savings for ETH. Got 7 ETH and sold them all for Bancor. If op is telling the truth I have 16k. And am debt free. Now how do I sell?
>>
>>2425280
>being a commie
Literally every coin is like this, actually most have worse distribution
>>
>>2425304
look at what happened with BAT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMS4J6Gp6e4

bancor yo
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px)
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>Basing your price off an exchange with 1.5BTC volume
>>
>>2425204
>6x since ICO yesterday
holy fuck, this is just stupid. That puts it in top 5 marketcap already, that's incredibly overvalued.
>>
File: 1497353252445.png (40KB, 1030x477px)
1497353252445.png
40KB, 1030x477px
>>2425563
will collect 100k+ in a few days. feels good to be a jewish banker.
>>
>>2425574
what keeps you from pulling out right now?! If you pull out with half or even a quarter of the initial ICO investment you cant lose...
>>
>>2425600
I didn't buy any, I'd dump it all at this price. Volume wouldn't be able to handle even a minnow dump though. I'm expecting the value to crash a couple weeks after this hits regular exchanges, everyone who wanted bancor at ICO price could get it, unlike say BAT or ANT which both capped out. So there is no reason that people will start buying up decent amounts at rates above ICO price.
>>
>>2425580
Only like 1/10 of that eth is even above ICO price.. It's still no volume. You can't throw figures around until it actually hits a legit exchange.
>>
>>2425623
only 10,000+ people got into the ICO.. so many people got locked out and encountered unexpected errors aswell
>>
>>2425623
People are way too dumb to handle ico's, for every person that got into this several didn't set the right gas or just didn't try
>>
>>2425757
the fucking irony. jewish coin - you have to set "gas" correctly.
>>
>>2425526
BAT is currently 6x ICO price.
>>
>>2425757
By setting gas you mean set mew gas to 200000 right?
>>
>>2425889
I mean that and the gwei to 50. I personally know many people that fucked that one up, anectodal of course, but I see the same stupidity all over this place
>>
>intended to put £3000 in but they ICO terms changes made me nervous

RRREEEEE, only put in 2 ETH
>>
>>2425929
Is there a place to adjust the gwei on mew? I'm an ico noob who wanted to drop ten eth on this from xrp gains
>>
>>2425947
Yeah there's a slider at the bottom be careful about throwing money around and learn how to use your wallet baka
>>
>>2425963
Son of a bitch is this really why my transaction didn't go through? Lesson learned
>>
>>2425943
I didn't put in anything. Who is going to buy this in a week that didn't want it yesterday? Not that it couldn't do well in the medium to long term... if they're more competent than their ICO suggests.
>>
File: DBuy0TLW0AE8_NH.jpg (15KB, 326x312px)
DBuy0TLW0AE8_NH.jpg
15KB, 326x312px
>>2425623
>everyone who wanted bancor at ICO price could get it, unlike say BAT or ANT which both capped out.
You're underestimating how retarded some of the new money actually is.
>>
File: 1396647289686.gif (2MB, 518x351px)
1396647289686.gif
2MB, 518x351px
i set my gas to well over 6,000,000 and it still wasn't enough to get a final solution to my (((bancor))) problem

bancor will go down as one of the crypto scams that breeds a thousand new redpilled cunts
>>
http://archive.is/aZkLa

They can add tokens at will.
Top kek.
It's a money printer.
>>
>>2426150
>i don't even know how bancor works i'll just fud it regardless
>>
>>2425963
redpill me on my wallet. I have no idea what gwei and gasprice practically does
>>
>>2425523
Are you literally retarded? A price being controlled like that is bad from a economical stand point, no matter how you try to twist it.
>commie
The irony is that the commie here is you for thinking that a select few people should completely control the flow of the market.

>Every coin
The people on charge of BTC only hold 11% of the circulating supply. Get fucked.
>>
>>2426267
Gwei = price per unit of gas, higher makes your transaction preferred. Limit = # of units of gas
>>
>>2425490
>sell
you don't, just invest in DGB and make that 32k by the weekend
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.