[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethreum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (7KB, 315x160px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 315x160px
can somebody explain to a tech retard how ethreum works and how to buy it ? if it seems profitable i'm willing to drop 1,2 k in it
>>
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency as a Bitcoin.
You can buy it from Coinbase.
You can buy it from someone.
Go with Coinbase, start an account, and get verified (2 days tops), you have to send them $1 or something to get bank account verified.
Then you transfer money to Coinbase again (1 day?) and you can buy Ethereum.

In the meantime go to their website and download a wallet, don't keep coins online and don't forget your password!!!

When you have Ethereum on your disk, just forget about it, and sell it in a year or five.
>>
>promoting scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962536.0
>>
>>2424989
Has someone refuted these arguments? This sounds serious.
>>
>>2423846
it's too late to make profits you fucking retarded moron, go back wageslaving
>>
>being so retarded you can't find any of the thousands of sources for an explanation of ethereum to idiots
>>
>>2423846
No, we can't, now go back to your minimum wage job and stay away from this evil soviet ponzi scheme
>>
Wow guys, we've got a whale here. I mean, he's willing to drop 1,2k in it, shiitttt, you're going to lambo land son!
>>
>>2423846
>https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962536.0

cool m8 so next you have 2k
>>
I just leaned about Etherium last week a when Twitch streamer I like was talking about getting into mining it. Is it still possible to mine with one card? I would never buy a cryptocurrency for real money. What is the best currency to mine to exchange for better coins like Eth?
>>
kys
>>
File: 1497305640169.jpg (237KB, 570x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497305640169.jpg
237KB, 570x411px
Buy DGB, OP. We are the next hige currency, and just a timeline:

>started in 2014 as a faster and more secure version of BTC, did not recieve much attention
>meanwhile, during these 3 years till now, DGB has been modified to go FASTER and be even more Secure and has entered many competitions
>In 2016, fan made mining mods were made, so you could mine DGB while playing LoL, CS GO, Warcraft.
>this wasnt made by the creator, it was all just for getting the word of DGB across the internet
>it works
>DGB is being featured all over major exchanges
>come 2017, DGB has now risen from 10 sats all the way to a 1000 sats, and will not be going anywhere any time soon
>DGB was entered in a citibank competition, became finalists, got many connections and rewards out of it
>meeting with singapore governement

And other fun facts
>Digusign is a technology by digibyte team that might blow up as a secure unhackable document signer; this could show off how well the security of DGB is to ongoers
>the creators are yellow fever chinkaboos that study chinese, and want DGB to spread all over asia
>we went from rank 60 to rank 5 on coinmarket in a month
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.