[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get a weird creepy evil vibe from this board and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: zefaetjdgdzxcv.jpg (30KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
zefaetjdgdzxcv.jpg
30KB, 520x520px
Anyone else get a weird creepy evil vibe from this board and crypto in general? Also, How is it going to end for all of us?
>>
File: 1486955719844.png (69KB, 1078x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1486955719844.png
69KB, 1078x1182px
>>2423823
>Anyone else get a weird creepy evil vibe from this board and crypto in general?

its called dealing with jews
>>
no, kys you emo faggot.
>>
File: 1497308861672.jpg (93KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497308861672.jpg
93KB, 1000x500px
>>2423823
>Anyone else get a weird creepy evil vibe from this board and crypto in general?

what are you some kinda fucking communits? Gtfo of here pleb
>>
>>2423839
Why do you assume I'm a nocoiner? I'm not. Do you dispute the fact that this board has a lot of greedy and evil intentioned energy about it? Obviously, it does. Anyone disputing that fact doesn't live in reality.
>>
>>2423823

Yes of course.

I have no idea how it could end.

Imagine this whole boom actually makes a ton of 4chan types really wealthy really quickly. And then the autists cash out everything into FIAT to live the life they dreamed of, completely and irreparably destroying the blockchain forever - what would have been interesting.

Bitcoin would be looked back on only briefly as a particularly successful scam of the still-early internet days.

Imagine the rage.

I actually think the tech will win out in the end though.
>>
>>2423894
>Imagine this whole boom actually makes a ton of 4chan types really wealthy really quickly

Ah yes, that can only end well for sure.

>the autists cash out everything into FIAT to live the life they dreamed of, completely and irreparably destroying the blockchain forever

That seem's highly unlikely tho desu

But i was actually speaking in a literal sense. You don't feel the literal evil intentions flowing off this board (Especially during the early hours)? I know this sounds pretty /x/ tier but... Well, call it a sixth sense I guess? It certainly holds true that there are a lot of people on this board are empty and dead inside, and many others who would stab their mother in the back for a quick buck. Perhaps this boom in crypto has amplified that energy and consolidated it in one spot.
>>
>>2423948
I know what you mean, try hanging out with people in business school, it's pretty much the same vibe.
Thirst for wealth makes us lose sight of other things in life
>>
>>2423858
>Do you dispute the fact that this board has a lot of greedy and evil intentioned energy about it?

they're just third worlders, that's how they are in every aspect of life
>>
>>2423981
This is a burden all humans carry. Blaming it solely on "third worlders" is a fallacy used far too often to condone one's own actions on this board and really shines a light on the juvenility dilemma this board faces right now.
>>2423973
Send's a shiver down my spine to think about it ^_^
>>
>>2424078
>really shines a light on the juvenility dilemma this board faces right now.

oh so you're not butthurt about greed being good, you're jut butthurt about a lack of censorship

good to know
>>
File: The_Beanhelit.png (242KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
The_Beanhelit.png
242KB, 480x474px
>>2423823
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>2424097
I'm not sure how you got any of that out of what I said. If you can't keep up, Do let me know so I can slow down for you.
>>
ITT: AUTISM
>>
>>2423858
Why would anon hurt anon!?
Why!?
>>
File: itsnottoolate.png (44KB, 813x603px) Image search: [Google]
itsnottoolate.png
44KB, 813x603px
>>2423823
It's basically a massive cult-like pyramid scheme of autists and jews, but its a fact that it has and will make millionaires/billionaires out of some of us.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.