[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Keijo-Episode11-Omake-1.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Keijo-Episode11-Omake-1.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I just started with crypto this week and I'm trying to get up to speed with things.

I have a massive student loan I want to pay off. (+100K) I got into grad school and shit but my first job didn't even cover interest after monthly expenses. I have a little more cash now so I'm trying to make some returns.

If I can pay off my student loan, I'm done. What about you biz? What drives you?
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
THE SYSTEM - WELKOME
>>
>>2423480
I can't function in society, so I want to make enough money so that I don't need to work (while living a frugal lifestyle).
>>
I've already cashed out my initial investment plus a healthy return, so now I'm playing with free money. Main goal is to pay off the mortgage. Boring I know, but my life is already over. Married with kids
>>
i'd like to buy a house. dgaf about lambos. not having to pay rent/mortgage every month would feel pretty fucking sweet. anything more would just be gravy.
>>
>>2423480
>I have a massive student loan I want to pay off.

Do
not
take
a
loan
to
start
trading

Learn, make a demo-account or simulate trading via a simple excel-sheet and learn technical analysis. Go grab your news from the internet and dont fall for /biz/-pnds. Diversify your portfolio and dont get in the rush. Emotions are bad.

Good luck tough. 100k of debt is not somethin I would like to have (german here - we have no cripling student loan debts).
>>
>>2423509
This
>>
>>2423480
To become a real estate tycoon and own a portfolio of other shit. Basically to become become the new robber baron.
>>
>>2423550
I got my degree already. My background is in stats so im pretty familiar with most of the techicals of trading.
>>
I want to buy a sailboat and live on it, travelling around the coast of the Americas and exploring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
>>
>>2423480
Well you missed the million-dollar rockets.
If you started the beginning of this year, you would have become a millionaire easy.

It is a tad too late when the whole market is entering the bubble/speculative phase
>>
idk, I'm sort of just in it for a laugh. I never cared that much about money but crypto is exciting. I know this sounds dumb but it's like the best video game ever.

If I "win" the game by actually making $500,000 or more at this then...I don't know. Go spend it all, then kill myself?
>>
>>2423480
Good luck, anon. I also had 100k in student loan debt and started with crypto two months ago. Thanks to my crypto gains, I already have enough to pay it off now and still have leftover cash.
>>
>>2423581

Trading with money is actually something different. You will see it when you start. So even if oyu are accustomed to the basics, dont get too hasty. Start slowly.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>2423669
Thanks for the advice.

Cheers
>>
File: dragonmaste.jpg (52KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
dragonmaste.jpg
52KB, 880x495px
>>2423550
it's such a blessing to be in the EU

high five from the dirty south!
>>
Depends how much I can make in the end. If i'm really fortunate i'd love to buy a house, otherwise just taking a break would be nice.
>>
I want to make so much money that I can fuck with the Rothschilds
>>
File: 396841.jpg (467KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
396841.jpg
467KB, 2000x1250px
>>2423480

I just want a nice and fluffy Rainbow Dash plushie to scale with a dragon pocket marepussy to cuddle and fuck at night.
-

Really, I just want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.
>>
I'm already quite satisfied, but there is no end game. I will always welcome more gains.

I'll already be debt free when I finish my masters. A bit more and I can buy a good car when that happens and still be debt free. Even more and I can buy a house. Even more and I can start a company without seeking investors. Even more and I can donate a bunch to local philanthropic cases and become a well-known, respected member of the community. Even more and I can get serious influence in politics and business. It never ends.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.