[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelsbadman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0128.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Out 10k in forex, lost everything, girl left me, house repo, business fucked and motivation is fucking gone. I'm going in November I don't give a fuck I need to get the fuck out of here.
Just a vent gents
Call me bad names and stuff
>>
>>2421171
you are also ugly
>>
>>2421171
Mooncoin
>>
What currency pair(s) did you lose on and when?
>>
>>2421171
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>2421171
dam man its like you didnt go all in max leverage faggot. If you went all in max leverage on 10k on waves ico youd be a fucking millionaire mate, but u aint.
Fagg

Next time dont credit your ass up to your neck. House can only get repod if you mortage. why that? should paid cash faggot.
>>
I'm a gambler at heart. You know that shit was leveraged as fuck. Too bad dips killed me and poor entry... I wish I knew about alts 2 fucking months ago I'd be strapping lambos to each foot.
>>
>>2421171
Age?
>>
>>2421171
send me some of your money first you fat nigger
>>
>>
>>2421171
I was actually thinking about starting a forex thread but dont want to make a dup thread, is this the new forex thread?
>>
>forex trading when crypto exists
>hey anon are you going to come with us to collect free money?
>nah it's OK I'd prefer to stay here and stamp on my own balls thx
>>
>>2421274
Margin trading is just as risky/rewarding as memecoins, you just lost your money through forex rather than buying into a shitcoin dump.
>>
>>2421171
Is that a Libman broom? I got that in a 2 pack (with mop) from Walmart!
>>
1. How did you take that pic?
2. 10k isn't that bad. Honestly. Not the end of the world.
3. Business doing bad is either due to shitty planning, execution or financials. You can fix it or just learn when to let it go. Get up, start a better one and learn from your mistakes.
4.You lost everything? You seemingly still have your health, smarts, clothing, friends/family/pets and most importantly internet. You're fine.
5. Girls are like the wind. They blow you, fuck up your hair and continue on without you. Hell, the majority of marriages end in divorce. Better getting it done with now than later down the road.
6. Where are you going in november?
7. We're all faggots here, but sometimes we aren't.
8. Obligatory do a backflip faggot.
>>
>>2421370
Is it a good broom?
>>
>>2421388
The absolute best I have ever used.
>>
ahh it's certainly not the end of my ropes.
The pic is homage to Guantanamo bay.. I used my magic fag skills to take that. 10k is peanuts in the big picture but it was clearly 10k I should have kept as a cushion and put nowhere near an investment. Business went down because my parked truck was crashed into, then the following week one of my tools exploded in it and took all my gear and wheels with it.. insurance has not and most likely won't pay me for it.. currently the company that owns the tool is doing the investigation if it was their fault. I've lost on so many contracts and bids here because the town being 200k people, word travels quick within the business crowd and they know I'm no longer equipped for work.
>>
>>2421467
Wait. So you're going to completely ignore my question about the broom? rudefag.
>>
>>2421467
Fuck, you're going through one hell of a shitstorm, I wouldn't recommend suicide. Life is intentionally trying to fuck with you right now, as you can probably feel.
>>
It took me 4 years of meticulous work to get where I was and it took less then 2 weeks to fuck everything up. The investigation on my vehicle has been ongoing for months now. I've been doing menial jobs competing with people in the industry that only need enough money for a pack of smokes, some beer and 5 dollars in sliced ham so nobody is willing to hire for a decent dollar.
>>
>>2421340
dis nigga...
>>
I'm going to Africa m8 for a month to clear my head. No intentions of killing myself.

As for the broom I cannot comment it's from over a year ago... it was my costume for Mardi Gras.
>>
>>2421526
Fuck off crybaby
>>
>>2421526
Alright. Thanks. Best of luck with trying to get your 10k back. I'm going to be riding DGB to the moon.
>>
>>2421605
Fuck off. We aren't here for you. We're here for the rudefag OP.
>>
>>2421605
like flies to corpse, away with you, vulture.
>>
I appreciate it gents. I know I will recover, whenever rudefag (me) fails he gets much bigger and harder and faggier. Your rude comments make me laugh.
>>
>>2421658
Just spreading the love. It's easier to deal with when you are distracted (hint: broom).
>>
>>2421526
Africa? Easy, they'll kill you. No guilt
>>
>>2421526
you are gonna be fucking fine. you still have your health and youth. just dont get aids in africa from all the jungle pootang
>>
>recreated Abu Ghraib picture
Nigger what are you doing?
>>
File: 166c4t3.jpg (16KB, 346x305px) Image search: [Google]
166c4t3.jpg
16KB, 346x305px
>2017
>forex
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.