[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is AMMO worthy to invest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: .png (191KB, 549x519px) Image search: [Google]
.png
191KB, 549x519px
AMMO just hit coinmarketcap today. What are your thoughts? Do you guys think it has potential?
It's under 1 cent atm.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ammo-rewards/
>>
File: cringe.gif (1MB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
1MB, 625x400px
>That logo
>>
So wait they're trying to start a twitch like program? Selling my Digi for this.
>>
Fuck yeah it's worth it!!!! 80 thousand market cap currently most gaming coins are close to 100 million market cap. Great way to make some Donald Trump money here!
>>
AmmoRewards is a new Dynamic POS cryptocurrency that aims to create an independent gaming community and grow through gameplay monetization and clan matches betting. Every gamer knows how hard it is to publish gameplay videos on YouTube without having any sort of legal issues from publishers/game creators. AMMO's goal is to set a new pace by boosting this business thanks to blockchain technology. Thanks to AMMO gamers will be able to publish freely their gameplays, without fear of closed or suspended accounts. E-sports revenues had a significative revenue growth in the last two years, reaching $696 millions in 2017, at the same time E-sports betting business is growing especially in the United States, and many championships are coming out every year. AMMO Rewards will offer the chance to bet anonymously on internal and external clan matches.
>>
Will you be able monetize content also?
>>
File: ammoorder.png (135KB, 1488x814px) Image search: [Google]
ammoorder.png
135KB, 1488x814px
Holly fuck look at the orders, all buys! This coin is on a moon mission
>>
>>2422422
I've never done anything with crypto/buttcoin before
What would happen if I threw down $100 on this AMMO thing?
>>
Wouldn't it be most worth it to blow money on meme coins like these? I mean, how low can they really go in the worst scenario?
>>
Look at this page:
http://www.ammorewards.net/

Even if I had a son and it would be autistic, he would still make better site. What a joke
>>
I think the site and logo look awesome don't know what your talking about!
>>
The gaming industry is a HUGE potential for cryptocurrencies. Imagine all the parents just handing out some coin for their kids & mobiles instead of letting them use their creditcard. Gaming industry will be one of the first to adopt crypto. If AMMO is one of them, and they are still small (marketcap couple of thousands), this means the potential is HUGE. If you buy now and they develop something that draws just the slightest interest by people/industry, you can gain a shitload. Marketcaps of 10 million are really 'no big deal' in cryptoland. So if early investors multiplied their original investment by 1000, no one would even notice...
>>
Cryptopia and Yobit here we come
>>
Just put 0.2btc just to see how it goes. The market cap is only 80k as of now. I'll be owning 0.0068625% of the whole market cap. If this blows up to at least 10mil, that is worth 68k. There is also a lot of potential in the gaming industry to grow. Having said that, the only thing stopping me from investing more is the lack of transparency and progress. Hopefully this gets answered in the next few months
>>
oh some counter arguments though:
1) No idea who the developers are
2) No website
3) No roadmap or white paper
4) No evidence of what they're doing or at least how they can do it
5) ALL the tokens were distributed in the ICO. Not sure how big that ICO was but it was probably around 50k. So technically only a couple of people own a lot of coins
6) not sure how many coins the developers have

This whole thing smells fishy
>>
Join this discord if you are interested in this coin.

https://discord.gg/ZnC3vJ

I personally think this coin is currently very undervalued.
>>
ok ill bite
throwing .25 on it
fire and forget
>>
Is this Discord official? Regardless I'll still join but just curious?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.