[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you predict ETH will colapse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1465058834050.png (646KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465058834050.png
646KB, 800x900px
It's a matter of time anons, the question is WHEN
>>
probably whenever I decide to buy in
>>
>>2419945
What the fuck is going on with this image
>>
>>2419961
Same
>>
I've predicted collapse since $50 dollars.
>>
File: 1496882918375.jpg (447KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1496882918375.jpg
447KB, 950x950px
>>2419961
Do what I do anon, buy in at 5% or 10%- then when it drops go all in KEK
>>
File: tumblr_nnoto42Od11r2wagxo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnoto42Od11r2wagxo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x714px
>>2420094

I mean, we're in fucking fairy tale land. ETH has literally ZERO fucking use or utility. The only thing the smart contracts are being used for currently is publishing new ICOs, which are just ways for greedy devs to seize more assets in fiat and BTC.

It's a monumental fucking bubble fueled by greed and the hopes and dreams of NEETs.
>>
>>2420147
ETH could have 0 ICOs and still be a cheaper and faster currency than bitcoin. The fact that it basically has its own internet built into it is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>2420529
It doesn't even have a cap
>>
>>2419974
Another proof we're being invaded by newfags. This time not only crossboarders but actual newfags.
>>
>>2420147
I agree. It's all cause of the ICO bubble. All it needs is one spark and it all goes up in flames...
>>
>>2420147
there are only so many stupid people and they're all in already

i read alot of other forums and theres gen x middle managers buying eth knowing nothing about it on coinbase. today they were trying with all their might to panic sell as soon as they saw their first red candle.

eth smells like weak hands and the collapse will be epic
>>
normies are too stupid to realize that dapps are a pipe dream and eth isn't good currency so this might keep going for a while
>>
>>2420581
>i-i-i'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>2419945
>>2420147
>>2420612
>>2420629

I feel the same way. I ended up with .3 ETH for free (Coinbase error) but I doubt I'll ever put my own money into this shit.

I'd rather just take what little I get (currently at $130) and stick it in my IRA.
>>
>>2420529
>turing complete money

i seriously hate ethheads
>>
>>2420656
>When the newfag feels personally attacked, he'll spout a meme to prove he belongs, even if the meme lacks revelance
>>
>>2420670
If you actually researched this at all you would know that turing complete money is equally as risky as the scripting language bitcoin uses. But feel free to talk about how dumb and useless ether is while it's getting closer and closer to becoming the #1 crypto. I guess the market is wrong and you just have it all figured out.
>>
>>2420806
are you really arguing that irrational normie FOMO reinforces the legitimacy of the tech?
>>
>>2419945
>It's a matter of time
some people never learn
>>
>>2420612

Yeah, I think a major ICO failure or security breach will spark it. Can't come soon enough, Jesus Christ, I've been observing ETH since it came out and refused to buy in at every point.
>>
>>2420652
This is my conondrum. I've thought it was going to collapse for months, but I finally got out around $200. But now we're at $400. Are we going to hit $1000 before this shit pops? I'm getting bored.
>>
>>2420842
You can't have a currency that isn't used by normies. Ethereum's slight inflation and fast transactions will let it actually become the currency bitcoin wished it was before it decided to rebrand as digital gold.
>>
>>2420652
I feel like most use cases for dapps would just be better off with their own individual currency that can tackle any issues exactly as is best for the app(currency) and not have to adhere to whatever decision(s) eth makes as a whole.

For example siacoin, even though you could basically do it as an eth app, is better off on its own so it can address things like scalability and security as the devs see fit without being at the mercy of Vitalik, even if he is a brilliant dude.

I am guessing eth will get a few hundered more in the coming weeks/months then will have a very large correction. The tricky part is timing when to pull out. I'll probably do so in a week or two and hold it in fiat until the storm blows over and then buy some BTC at a cheap price
>>
File: 1493674024605.jpg (110KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1493674024605.jpg
110KB, 500x276px
>>2420147
I'm gonna be serious for a second and bring up how ETH, a shit tonne of ICOS, Stratis, etc have a scary amount of parallels with the DOTCOMBUBBLE.

A bunch of absurdly overfunded projects with no actual product. If they can't deliver sooner than later, this shit is going to be catastrophic.
>>
>>2419961
Fpbp
>>
The salt in this bread is delicious, especially because it's coming from delusional retards that don't even understand basic economics, there's a reason we abandoned the gold standard you retards..
>>
>>2422398
Lots of people are saying the same thing, I've read about it tons of times. Gone back to posts a year ago with people talking about ETH and all the problems it had then, it has now.
Only difference is it's now 400 for 1 instead of 20 for 1.
This isn't the dotcombubble. People like saying bubble, it's going to fail because there's no product, I disagree. There is a product, and it's already for sale, already making money, and already being improved and it all works because crypto isn't only a tech product.
If you invested in an amazon, amazon had to then go out and make a profit from their human capital, their shipping, attract customers with ad dollars, etc.
They needed to become a business, and even then amazon wasn't taking profit for years reinvesting in it's own business to make shit work.
But, crypto isn't a business. You have a working product, it's the tokens and the blockchain. You have "use cases" because it's money. You have investors because they see it being worth more money because it's competing versus the fiat system.
Crypto isn't a stock, we know this but we're not acting like it. It's a currency first. It's a global currency, with poor regulation, insanely fast, and it's easily accessible. It cuts out so many middlemen in the financial industry we're still trying to count.
This isn't even bringing up the actual potential of the programming, this is just the blockchain currency they are selling, and people buying is driving up the value because people believe that not only will it function as a store of value, but an investment.
There's no "selling out", because this is the new normal. You don't have fiat, you have crypto. Your money has changed, and we don't need working products for blockchain alone to change the financial system.
This is why ETH is 400, it's the potential of the system they are selling combined with how you can use it already. There's no end to this because there's no reason to get out, only to switch to another crypto
>>
>>2422907
Pretty much this.

All the geniuses in this thread have failed to realize that every issue they've brought up here could be fixed with an update. Ethereum has it's place in the market already, the only question is what they will decide to do when things really start picking up in the industry.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.