[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS IT HAPPENING?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>>
What the fuck is going to happen when it inevitably does? Are people going to realize that BTC still at the moment has more real world use cases and the flippening will reverse? Will exchanges start listing ALT/ETH pairs?
>>
File: Eth.png (1MB, 865x1309px) Image search: [Google]
Eth.png
1MB, 865x1309px
>>2419904
YES!
>>
to be frank, who thought it would happen so soon ? We all knew it will someday happen like next year or so but not this month. Damn ETHER
>>
>>2419904
It's not going to happen you retarded fucking faggots. Biscuit heads and icos have raised eth. It's going to come down, enjoy the heart attack.
>>
>>2419930
no, even if it does it will be short lived. see >>2420110
>>
>>2420110
t. nocoiner
>>
>>2419930

LOL ETH as it stands today would not even exist if not for Bitcoin, Vitalik would never have been able to raise the money to build it if not for a decentralized currency like BTC existing. If that is not a use case for Bitcoin I don't know what is.
>>
>>2420387
Just like C can't exist without the UNIX OS am i rite?
>>
It might flip for a time but it won't last. Most people don't understand what Ethereum is (it has greater scaling problems than BTC does) and its current price is being largely propped up by ICOmania. When the bubble pops, it'll be the biggest collapse in the history of crypto.
>>
>>2420451
What will replace eth, though? You have to admit it has inherent utility. You'd need something that can do storage + turing complete + non-turing complete all in one at a good rate to do better.
>>
>>2420477
90%+ of people are not utilizing the eth utility. Eth will overtake bitcoin imo but it will be a short lived victory
>>
>>2420518
I agree that the current value is mostly speculative, but I think the fact dapps aren't even really used yet simply means eth has the leverage to stay up or even increase far higher.
>>
i think it'll flip for a time, but ultimately ethereum isn't meant to do what bitcoin does. it's price right now is just based on hype and speculation. it's mostly because of people who were late to crypto and missed out on millions of dollars and are trying to rewrite the past.

luckily if bitcoin's price plummets that would be as good a time as any to buy and actually get a chance at serious and safe gains.
>>
File: 1479826435319.jpg (116KB, 680x656px) Image search: [Google]
1479826435319.jpg
116KB, 680x656px
>>2419904

ETH is so hilariously overvalued (38 billion market cap on something that isn't used for a single commercial transaction, and the smart contracts are used for nothing else but to shill ICO pump and dumps by greedy Slavic devs).

You people who bought above $50 are going to fucking burn.

It will be glorious.
>>
>>2419932
why is he so concerned with the price?

where's the fucking working dapps?
>>
>>2420801

He and his Russian buddies have been way too busy running scams and ICOs seizing thousands of BTC worth of seed capital.
>>
ITT: whinny and scared buttcoiners
>>
I can't see this scenario happening without btc crashing. BTC crashes everything crashes flippening will likely reverse. You shouldn't want it to happen since it will change the entire game we've all been playing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.