[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Altcoins Crash. Bitcoin Crashes. ETH Crashing. What Do We Do Now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pop-finance.gif (65KB, 300x456px) Image search: [Google]
pop-finance.gif
65KB, 300x456px
Help me out, bros. I got into crypto just recently, listened to /biz/ and did some research, and my money doubled. So I put all I had into BAT, ARK, XVG, STRAT, Sia, RDD, XRP and DGB, and thought I was diversified and safe. Then every last coin started dropping, and now I’ve got less than half of what I started with. I’m not even sure I can cover the rent next month.

I figured, OK, BTC and ETH are mooning, but they’re going to correct, and when they do, all those funds are going to go into altcoins again and my stuff should come back at least some of the way. But BTC and ETH are down big, and my coins are flatter than ever.

I'm not the only one of us in this condition, anons? What should we do? What do you recommend? Should we just get out forever? Stick with coins like the ones above? Sell it all at a loss and put what little is left into ETH? Risk it all on some new coin? Share your wisdom.
>>
>BTC and ETH are down big

They're literally both up massively from last month and only Bitcoin has taken a small drop since last week.

If you haven't been holding since last month (and so are down) and got into shit like XRP and DGB at their peaks then you have no hope. Sell.
>>
If you haven't been holding since at least last june you are to late for hodling
>>
>>2417365
OP, I would suggest holding on your alts until they are stable again. My portfolio is down as well, but it will eventually go up again.

desu, I would not sell your alts for ETH right now if you're bagholding or bought the coin at an early rate. I would buy the dip and not sell at a loss. GL bud
>>
Can't really give you specific advice, nor do I want to, but can speak from my own experience.. my portfolio definitely took a hit today but I spent the day buying the dip and hodling. There was no new news or fundamental changes which caused today's events, just a bunch of oussies panic selling. If I was a betting man, and I am obvi, I would say we are heading back up all around

Tldr hold
>>
btc going down means your earnings are worth more btc.

How is this a problem?
>>
>>2417967
If you think the market is rational. It isn't. People trade in BTC regardless of BTC's price in fiat but when BTC goes down, people panic and pull out of BTC.

You need BTC and ETH to be stable.
>>
>>2417365
Jesus fucking Christ man just hold. This is merely a tiny blip in the grand scheme of things. Ride it out faggot.
>>
File: 1489362635416.jpg (146KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1489362635416.jpg
146KB, 1039x559px
>>2417365
>not even sure I can cover the rent next month
>>
SWT
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.