[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UMMMMM......BTC is going to go up again soon right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 000.jpg (52KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
52KB, 625x552px
UMMMMM......BTC is going to go up again soon right?
>>
no .... sell now
>>
Probably not. Two main reasons. The first is that Ethereum is finally challenging Bitcoin as the top cryptocurrency. This would be the first time ever that another coin has surpassed Bitcoin's market cap. That will hurt confidence. The second reason is that the UASF on August 1st is almost guaranteed to be a failure. How bad of a failure is still not known. The absolute best case scenario is that UASF fails outright and nothing happens; Bitcoin remains slow and fees stay high. That's the best case. The worst case is Bitcoin forks and the fork isn't resolved quickly. If that happens, then Bitcoin could easily crash 50-80% of it's current value. Yes, yes, I get that people will have coins on both blockchains, but still. Normalfags don't understand blockchains. Hearing that Bitcoin split in two will cause extreme panic.
>>
>>2416867
It's probably going to bounce around it's current price until august 1st... when it either crashes or moons depending on what happens. ETH could also crash at any moment due to the ICO bubble (demand of ETH being artificially inflated by people needing it to buy into overpriced start-ups.)
>>
>>2416867
tomorrow will be return to normal when it all turns out to be merely a glitch in the matrix
>>
all of you are such pussy new fags it literally went from 2800 to 2300 just two weeks ago can you fags calm down this isn't going to be the end of it all it's just a regular dip for bitcoin it will go up again just hold. You will never make it anywhere in the cryptotrading sphere if you freak out everytime something drops. please an hero
>>
>>2416988
>pls an hero
More like please keep losing all your money, I like it
>>
>>2416867
>will it go up?
yes

>will it go up like the shitcoins I'm used to playing with?

No, the growth will be natural and not by pump and dumps.
>>
>>2416936
UASF will probably work out OK, but uncertainty for another 2 months while eth moons is not good news at all.
>>
>>2416988
How do you think bitcoin crashing would affect ETH?
>>
>>2416867

If Ethereum and BTC volumes keep going at their current trend and Ethereum surpasses BTC ask yourself the following question

What advantage remains for bitcoin over ethereum? this is without taking into account the BTC meme fork that is already dead on arrival
>>
>>2417189
bitcoin is "safer" (less threat vectors) and the hard cap means it will be naturally deflationary

Eth is great too, but it's not better than bitcoin at storing wealth
>>
>>2417098
IMO bitcoin needs to really be threatened by ETH before the community gets off their collective asses. It's healthy.

>>2417189
Etherium is not a safe store of value. It is overly centralized, which is great if you trust the Krokodile man, but as soon as he makes 1 fuck up it's ogre. It's also fiat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.