[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is fucking ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
25KB, 300x300px
this is fucking ridiculous
>>
never using again
>>
>>2416424
>>2416670
GEMINI
E
M
I
N
I
>>
>>2416424
the website is down but i tried the app, its up and working fine.

placed a small order, went through
>>
>>2416424

It's up for me in the USA, i'm logged in and buying eth. It's at $382.
>>
why the fuck would anyone use coinbase when gdax has no fees and is owned by the same parent company? you can even use your coinbase account on there
>>
>>2416817
>no fees
How it is even possible?
>>
>>2416817
gdax wont verify me
>>
>>2416980
Theres like a 20$ fee to transfer 5k I would consider that nothing compared to the 10% fee when buying eth on coinbase
>>
No it's not

They're just protecting BTC and ETH from crashing and teaching newbs to hold. They're doing the community a service.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>2417016
What about the discount BTC I bought and want to transfer to Bittrex to buy discount altcoins? Are they doing me a service by making that inaccessible?
>>
>>2417071
Ends justify the means

Coinbase personified would be a benevolent dictator. Hail Vitalik, hail Coinbase.
>>
>>2416424
No problem here, I bought .35 when ETH went down to 346. Only mistake was doing bank transfer and not CC. At least I have more ETH to transfer about if need be in the meantime.
>>
>>2417071
>wants to transfer
If you transfer to a place they don't approve of they will ban you.

They banned me for that reason and they still do this.

Get your fucking coins off of Coinbase and into a paper wallet you cucks.
>>
>>2416687
Fucking trash I've been waiting for 3 months. Fucking bullshit
>>
>>2417180
Hell of a way to say you tip camgirls
>>
>>2416424
Been down literally all day. Hope everyone who works for them offs themselves. Cost me 100s, terrible service, never using again.
>>
>>2417180
ayyy

they gave me a warning I shouldnt transfer ETH from them to a target thats not an exchange.
Kikebase.
>>
Once the shaking normies will log in they will start panic selling and drop the prices even lower
>>
File: hodl.jpg (51KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
hodl.jpg
51KB, 500x630px
>>2418522

It's at $397.

I hope the normies know to hodl and have patience.

I wish there was exchange just for us hodlers so we don't have to worry about weak hands.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.