[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How The Fuck Do I Make Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: peperetard.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
peperetard.png
59KB, 658x662px
I've been trading over a month now with a $100 investment and have only made $10. I know I should invest more but it's legitimately all I can afford right now. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>2415919
invest the $100 into a few books and tutoring. then get a job.
>>
Any replies from people not trying to be a smartass? Or is everyone just larping?
>>
>>2415919
Ive done the same

lost 80% with margin trading gettin P&d on

took the rest 20% to bitmex and lost it in 2 minutes with 100x lev
just stay away from it
99% loose money daytrading
>>
$100 ain't nothing nigger
come back with $10K and we can start talking
>>
>>2415919
I've already made 10K with Nigger Coins
>>
>>2415919
Buy cheap hosting, host a clickbait site and start spamming on social media. If 100$ is all you can afford, i guess its a lot for you to make ~10 bucks per day with some effort.

Try searching the net more though. Start with Blackhatworld.
>>
>>2415919

A 10% return in 30 days would be considered fantastic on the normie stock market/FOREX

If you're in a coin that looks like it'll moon, wait till you get $200 then cash out half and reinvest your second hundred (unless it seriously skyrockets). If it looks dead, cash out and speculate on something else. Do research, read white papers, blah blah. Biloselhi.

>>2416061

If this happens, you are probably buying high on Fear Of Missing Out and then panicking and selling low at the first dip of a ladle.
>>
>>2415919
I started with a 3 dollar investment 3 weeks and make it to 9 dollars by simply not doing anything except glance at my blockfolio once a week
>>
>>2415919
If you are starting with low capital your initial gainz will be slow. Remember it's as difficult to go from 100 to 1000 as it is 1000 to 10,000
>>
We got excactly the sames. Depositted 100€, now after two weeks i'm back to 100€ from 200€ because i did some stupid decission. Think it as free lesson from cryptotrading and start over, but don't make the same msitake twice.
I can only imagine the amount of tears coming from guys who first deposits 1 000€ and loses it.
For me, next time i get to 200€, i dont lose those funds, i just don't fucking do the same mistakes over and over again like some people do.
>>
Luck and timing
>>
File: Bitbean3.png (440KB, 825x954px) Image search: [Google]
Bitbean3.png
440KB, 825x954px
Buy bitbean

It's at an all time low, it can only go up from here.
>>
>>2416411
Honestly bitbean goes on regular moon missions, you can turn a profit pretty easy with only putting a little in. Not enormous gains but a couple dollars sure.
>>
>>2415919
I took 121.49 and turned t into ~900 something by day trading like an asshole. Made most of my gains with dgb, eth, and etc. Buy low, sell slightly higher, dozens of times a day.

Also had mad gainz with RDD, BTS, and like half a dozen others.

Trick is to find the right coin and get balls deep in'er, and don't be greedy.
>>
>>2415919
if you don't do digital coins
and in america

>robinhood account
>have job
>find a stock with dividend or high growth potential
>buy a share
>repeat

Pretty easy really.
>>
>How do you guys do it?
I bought coins that looked good to me:
ETH at $80 a month ago
XRP at 6k sats
GNT at 12k sat
ANT at 90k sat
Made $8k off my the total of 4k added gradually.
I also bought shit like stratis at 40k or DGB at 2k but not much so thye haven't hurt me. Still hodling, not gonna sell until I've made profit.

Don't daytrade if you're inexperienced. Don't do what this guy did >>2416061
Try not to buy high, but if you do, DON'T sell low.
>>
>>2415919
NGR
>>
Niggercoin should do it.
>>
most are liars! Granted a good chunk have profited and others haven't, yet claim they have. For everyone gaining money, someone is losing money. Just play it safe and dont compare your earnings to others in any forum. It'll get there
>>
NEVER EVER BUY ATH
>>
>>2415919
You need money to make money. The only was to get rich off $100 is to put it into all the highest risk coins then get extremely lucky.
>>
>>2416692
>Don't do what this guy did

I'm still a chad with a hot 9/10 gf and also /fit/
>>
>>2415947
this, educate yourself then either get a job, or work for yourself and then put it all in crypto
you're not likely to make much with just $100
>>
>>2415919
What are you trading ? crypto ?
I started with $400 two months ago, now roughly over $4k. I just find interesting coins (mostly ethereum tokens) which actually offer something useful and hold them.
>>
Appreciate all the advice guys. I figure a lot of it when starting out is getting lucky with a shitcoin mooning to break the $100 profit wall.

And also I really don't understand NiggerCoin. It's just a meme, how will it make money? Also where do I even buy it?
>>
File: How to Nigger MOON.png (292KB, 584x826px) Image search: [Google]
How to Nigger MOON.png
292KB, 584x826px
>>2417119
>And also I really don't understand NiggerCoin. It's just a meme, how will it make money? Also where do I even buy it?

people who became millionaires with Bitcoind didn;t understand it ether in 2010

here is the guide how to buy NGR (nigger)

send me some niggers as a thanks
3P7guoT27vEtEvSEsxDJHFMLGVPvbMHh3gt
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.