[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didnt get in ETH early? Check this:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: qrls.jpg (38KB, 320x429px) Image search: [Google]
qrls.jpg
38KB, 320x429px
2 medical doctors have made some crazy as formulae to stop quantum level hacking.

Small cap raised $4m getting back to normality now an nice incline. No memes required. Purely intellentsia tier... they have also been invited to some quantum circle jerk lead my google.
>>
>>2414792
Some reading:
https://medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/be-prepared-for-quantum-computing-era-bb1a9ec6cd35
>>
File: 1496615901259.jpg (16KB, 625x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496615901259.jpg
16KB, 625x454px
>>2414792
by, sitback and forget until end of july after the circle jerking with smoogle and cambridge quantum etc.
>>
>>2414792
stop shilling this coin so early
>>
NXS is already quantum resistant and has more features. This is a joke.
>>
>>2415251
Ok i'll stop.
>>
>>2414792
you fucking nigger whale, you made this thread because you know the fucking thing was pumped already

go fucking kill yourself nigger

give me the fucking tip before you pump it then we'll see nigger
>>
>>2415366
I aint black, and i aint a whale. The pump as you call it was a retracement to normalising. I posted this at 0.00024 lowest was .19 thats 40pc youve missed just now.... wait until end of july and youll find what i say were not empty words.
>>
LOL 4 million market cap? No its 40 million you faggot. Learn to count. Already in the top 60 and no one ever heard of this shit
>>
where is it listed?
>>
Let me tell you the truth about this coin. Some faggots bought the second it dropped on bittrex without realizing what the actual price was and now they are down 10X what they put in.
>>
>>2415456
$4,068,202.53 to be exact
https://theqrl.org/presale/presale.html

no need to be so angry
>>
DO they bring anything NEW to the table? or just another meme? Other quantum proof coins?
>>
>>2415503
so they bought immediately after listing... couple days after ICO. Why expect immediate returns? why not let it normalise which it is doing now?
>>
literally everyone in this thread has ignored anon's reply about NXS

you all deserve to be cucked hard
>>
>>2415848
so why did QRL get invited to googles quantum event.

this is literally the easiest 10x...they haven't even launched their genesis block.
>>
File: 1495535741993.png (884KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495535741993.png
884KB, 720x960px
>>2415535
someone just mentioned NXS. Dr Waterland can be contacted : [email protected] if you want more info.

The whitepaper :

https://github.com/theQRL/QRL/blob/master/QRL_whitepaper.pdf

They will be attending quantum ai lab, you should find that in their twitter feed.

HTH
>>
File: googqrl.png (44KB, 670x262px) Image search: [Google]
googqrl.png
44KB, 670x262px
>>2415944
I have provided the tweet
>>
>>2415944
the guy from Prometheus is in on this?
the whitepaper is pure autism
>>
>>2416044
Thats peter weyland.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.